1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Qve AIOFighter (PRO) 1.1.17.5

Npc's gotta die.

1. qverkk

2. auxi

You would think that but you'd be surprised at how silly some people can be with what they type into these boxes.

qverkk likes this.
  3. slidewayz240sx

works decent, gets lost trying to go to SOS to fight giant spiders. have to walk there myself after varrock west bank. please fix.

4. qverkk

This isn't my issue. It's webwaling, so cloud has to add support for it.

5. Eviriany

Could you clarify alching? I've got it set up to alch at turoths - Anything containing "Platelegs / Dagger / Sword / Robe" and it's not doing it

6. vendettas

1. Do you have your pickup rules set to pick those items up?
    2. All looting is case sensitive. Platelegs should be platelegs, Dagger should be dagger, etc.

qverkk likes this.
  7. Eviriany

i dont have it set to loot but i have leggy pet so it loots automatically. I would like it to alch whatever pet picks up without sacrificing combat time to loot

8. vendettas

Okay, not sure how that all works, but still - the alching table is case sensitive.. Make sure you change "Dagger" to "dagger" and so on.

qverkk likes this.
  9. goomboss

This bot is fantastic I have to say, but it would be great to see safespotting working better. Specifically exiled kalphite safespotting but right now it doesn't seem to take the input position.

10. qverkk

U just click a button to generate a position mate. Same for fighting area, hope this helps out

11. Crypto

How do i correctly set loot options? and does this script bot work using the wilderness volcano lodestone to fight green dragons and bank at varrock banks or ge?

12. qverkk

Depends how you want to use the looting system, everything is case sensitive, and u can use exact item name and check if item contains a name. And i think it should work for green dragons, not sure about walking back to bank if it's 20+ in wildy

13. FiC

FiC

I had several issues when starting this bot , it gaves me a error "indexoutofbonds" in startup , closing the instance the error happened and another one ... can you please refund me or check at error? i submitted all the errors i got

14. qverkk

Looks like it's a client issue, no reference to my code. How much times did you run the bot?

15. FiC

FiC

15 times
    --- Double Post Merged, Mar 11, 2018, Original Post Date: Mar 11, 2018 ---
    i`ve also tryed to restart the clients and ... still happened , maybe a cache delete will do it?

16. qverkk

This seems like a RuneMate bug. I'll refund after uni. Next time please don't run that much times if it errors out and notify the author asap

17. FiC

FiC

I`m sorry , i thought it was a error on my side and was trying to make it to work , i wouldnt ask for a refund if i made it working but , no sucess still

18. goomboss

This is without a doubt my favorite fighter! Got my new toon from 1-70 in less than a week and made a couple mill in the process.
    My only request if it's not too much trouble, would be to add banking in Yanille, and Taverley.
    Primarily to make Blue dragon farming go much faster, but otherwise 5/5 and will happily continue to use the pro version over any other fighter.

19. vendettas

Hey QVE - having issues with the safespotting too. In waterfall dungeon, trying to safespot fire giants. Neither room works for safespots.

Any ideas?

00:00:15 DEBUG Safespot information is empty or invalid, please generate a position or disable safespotting.
    00:00:35 DEBUG Safespot information is empty or invalid, please generate a position or disable safespotting.
    00:00:39 DEBUG Safespot information is empty or invalid, please generate a position or disable safespotting.
    00:00:40 DEBUG Safespot information is empty or invalid, please generate a position or disable safespotting.
    00:00:40 DEBUG Safespot information is empty or invalid, please generate a position or disable safespotting.
    00:03:08 DEBUG Safespot information is empty or invalid, please generate a position or disable safespotting.
    00:03:20 DEBUG Safespot information is empty or invalid, please generate a position or disable safespotting.

#119 vendettas, Mar 15, 2018
    Last edited: Mar 15, 2018
  20. qverkk

There is a button near that safespot information, should say generate position or something, click it and it will fill the box near it, then start the bot ;)