1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Qve AIOFighter (LITE) 1.1.17.5

Npc's gotta die.

1. darkharp

You get my message on the sgs?

2. qverkk

Yes i got it. Equipt a sgs on you, drag that ability on action bar, right click on the ability on action bar and make a screenshot, then please send it here, and i will add it, thanks :D

3. darkharp

Pm'd.

4. qverkk

5. ayrtoo

Dont suppose there is a chance you'd add the jungle strykeworms??
    E.g investigating the mounds then attacking? :)

6. S Cript

S Cript Discord: https://discord.gg/VPzHwCm

Getting unhandled exceptions when I have the new toggle used.

Also, bot seems to loot ALL stackables regardless of price. Killing exp rates pretty hard! But I've got a huge collection of snape grass...Have tried removing everything from the loot window and putting a price of 100k.

7. qverkk

Ill try to do that today sir :D
    --- Double Post Merged, Feb 13, 2017, Original Post Date: Feb 13, 2017 ---
    Possible fix pushed :D also show me ur actionbar
    --- Double Post Merged, Feb 13, 2017 ---
    @ayrtoo
    Sir, try add to actions at bottom "Investigate" and add that Mound to npc list, same for strykewyrms and lmk if it works :D

8. S Cript

S Cript Discord: https://discord.gg/VPzHwCm

MLG 360 actino bar [​IMG]

Edit: Went to record a vid for us but when I did bot starts, and hangs on opening inventory when it's unblocked on the screen. Bit weird. If I manually overload it runs fine though.

#208 S Cript, Feb 13, 2017
    Last edited: Feb 13, 2017
  9. tomasmu

Hello its a very nice script bot but i have two suggestions gor now :)
    1. Add option to always come back to point u set. (becouse when u move like 2-5 squares he doesnt go back to center but i some places i just need it)
    2. Add weapon special support (becouse i have to switch it with other ability)

Thank you for this script bot !

10. qverkk

Rs3 or osrs?

11. qverkk

12. tomasmu

RS3.

13. qverkk

FOR ACTIONBAR HOTKEYS USE: A B C D E F G .... Z, 1 2 3 4 5 6 .... 0, NO COMBINATION KEYS LIKE SHIFT+1 ETC!!!!!

Blackfire223 likes this.
  14. fluttar

some ideas:
    (x is specified by the user, specific to that function)
    • guthix's blessing/ice asylum healing when x% hp, randomize by x%
    • transfigure healing at x% hp, (toggle, slider) tag other mobs before using it that are: (choice, default case is the first) on your npc list, aren't on your npc list; (toggle) deaggro after this, as in run to x distance then go back the fighting coordinate set
    • loot food and eat it if you: (toggle) have no food left or have food left, if the healing on the food is higher than x
    • (toggle) combination potions: if toggled it will use combination potions for example: if you have antifire ticked it'll use wyrmfire, if you have super set ticked it'll use grand set, etc.
    • (toggle) don't attack any monster until the current one is dead
    • (toggle) prioritize monsters based on how they are placed in the npc tab (top to bottom, if there's a monster at first place it'll always attack that, if not it'll attack the monster second place, and so on)
    • pings (in a manner like the settings saved text): (toggle) after slay task is complete, (toggle) after x number of kills, (toggle) after full inv, (toggle) after x level in x skill, (toggle) after x dropped, (toggle) after x amount of x item
    • (toggle) anti-crash: if there's a player in x distance from your current location, and your kill/min decreased by at least 30-40% since 5 minutes ago, it'll hop (moves away from monsters if they are aggressive, the player should have a toggle for this if the api doesn't have a way of checking whether or not the monsters near you are aggressive)

15. qverkk

* possible
    * a bit harder and i don't find that much people would use it
    * if you add like Shark to loot list etc or any food, it will loot it and eat it, as the bot eats any food detected in inventory
    * for those i would need acc to test with req lvls etc but for now supports:
    - super attack, str, def, rng, magic (both flask and normal potions)
    - Overloads: holy, searing, supreme, normal overload (flask, pots and salves)
    - Antifire (pots and flasks)
    - super antifire (pots and flasks)
    - Extreme str, att, def, rng, magic (both flask and normal potions)
    - Super restore pots/flasks
    - Aggresion pots/flasks
    - Prayer renewal aswell as Super prayer renewal (pots and flasks)

* this is already there, that's why i require users to have auto retaliate on, as it wont attack any other npcs if a target is targeting our player
    * never considered this as never tested it this way, but possible to add, will think about it
    * Possible to add, might add it soon as this would take only a few h
    * very nice idea, i like it :D will try to implement

16. fluttar

i requested transfigure because that's not counted as one of the main healing abilities such as guthix blessing, ice asylum, enhanced excalibur, etc. so it has a diff cd, can extend trips
    the third point is for minor inventory management so it only picks it up if you are going to eat it anyway
    grand sets can be bought off the ge for like 15-20k ea, they act the same as any other stat boosting potion with 6 doses, formula is cmblvl*0.14+2 rounded down where cmblvl is the stat the potion boosts, in the case of sup melee it's att, str, def (they have their 3 separate calculations)
    wymfire is literally the exact same thing as a super antifire flask with the difference being the texture, name, and the fact that it works against wyverns

17. qverkk

If you use abilities with cooldowns now, i added support for your keybindings like "Ctrl 1" it will press those by mouse, the other ones via keyboard, so i suggest using 0-9, a-z and A-Z :D thanks guys ;)

18. qverkk

19. darkharp

Can you add healing by equiping a shield and using rejuvenate?

20. Vyxionn

Extreme's aren't working for me. Perhaps I don't have the right pots ticked? (There is no extreme option, so I've ticked super set)

EDIT - It does work, but you have to have overload ticked and the boost set to drink at less than 1.

#220 Vyxionn, Feb 22, 2017
    Last edited: Feb 22, 2017
    S Cript likes this.