1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Qve AIOFighter (LITE) 1.1.17.5

Npc's gotta die.

1. hawkwingx23

Hi I'm wondering if you could provide some insight on how I could use your bot to kill chaos druids in taverly dungeon and loot herbs and bank them easily, currently I'm a low level Ironman and do not have access to tele tabs and I'm unsure on how to proceed to use your bot to get what I want done. I'm on RS3

2. qverkk

3. xSlyKidx

Whoa what was the update ? ;o

4. parkhoon

if you attack an NPC and while running to it it gets out of the preset range it will run back and find a new target. Not sure if this is intentional but it interferes with XP rates. nice bot btw

5. darkharp

Can this use bones to peaches?

6. Hydroxide

It appears that the bot has some difficulties with detecting whether the player is fighting an NPC or not. Quite often, after like 2-3 seconds, it will re-click NPCs (even when it is engaged in combat already).

(this might be a client issue as Quality Fighter also has this problem)

7. Reganam

I don't have this issue with qve aiofighter. my only issue is that it loots 15squares away when its currently fighting a monster. I wish it had a "loot in combat: yes or no" option

8. qverkk

This can be added, will see when I have time for it. And my bot supports almost all chain abilities that break ur target, the ones that u might have problems with arent possible to code as I've tried to code all chain abilities.

Sent from my MI 5s using Tapatalk

9. Hydroxide

Are you using magic, ranged, or melee? Because I tested them all, and it happens only with magic and ranged.

EDIT:

Also happens with melee, albeit less often.

#509 Hydroxide, Oct 20, 2017
    Last edited: Oct 20, 2017
  10. qverkk

11. Reganam

Could you also make it attack the nearest NPC? The bot runs halfway across the cave to attack the furthest one lol.

12. darkharp

I use the attack radius thing, so it doesn't go farther then where you set it to, and for me usually attacks nearest ones.

13. Reganam

I'm hunting Hill Giants with a radius of only 7. It attacks at one end of the 7, kills it, then runs 14 squares across to attack the Hill Giant on the other side when there are perfectly good Hill Giants 1 square away from me.

Another issue I have is just like a gripe. I hate when it kills a creature, then runs across the cave only to hit a creature once. Then runs back to where the first creature died to loot it. THEN it goes to attack another creature. So much fuckery lol.

14. qverkk

15. qverkk

16. LTGoobs

Whats the best method for training magic with this bot? should i switch to legacy? It seems awfully slow at picking targets and looting.

17. hatduck

This update seems to have broken the banking feature. The bot will no longer deposit the stuff it loots, just tries to withdraw it's assigned bank items, but if your inventory is full of stuff, it just hangs. OSRS.

18. mdakin

Bot works awesome. it won't walk from west varrock bank to deadly spiders in the sewers. do I need to change banks or why wont it walk there itself? rs3

#518 mdakin, Oct 28, 2017
    Last edited: Oct 28, 2017
  19. qverkk

20. hpbd152

Whoa what was the update ??