1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Qve Divination [Deleted]

Discussion in 'Bot Support & Feedback' started by qverkk, Aug 16, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. qverkk

Ah thanks for the heads up man!!

Sent from my MI 5s using Tapatalk

2. skrall

Hey, I got from 1 to 75 so far with your bot. Just chiming in to give some feedback/suggestions:
    - The camera barely moves, I don't know if this has anything to do with PlayerSense, but it could be your bot as well. It's kinda botlike but not a problem at all.
    - It sometimes misclicks on the rift and opens the conversion interface. I've had it get stuck like 3 times so far in that way. I don't think a workaround should be too difficult to implement.
    - A cool addition would be 'support for abyssal transit'. It's one of the Memorial to Guthix perks that makes the player able to transfer Chronicles away from your inventory, getting full XP like if you were handing them in. Their left-click option then becomes 'offer' and if the bot were to transfer them at like 10 collected, you would get the biggest efficiency. This is very good as well for extra XP.

3. qverkk

Hey, this bot is pretty old. I'll try to fix the issues as soon as i have time, thanks for the feedback

4. MaxJ

hi guys,

the bot stopped suddenly =(

javierd likes this.
  5. qverkk

The bot hasn't been updated in a long time. What's wrong with it?

javierd likes this.
  6. MaxJ

I managed to solve it, it was just a mistake. thanks

7. goomboss

Got with with a 48 hour ban after using it for 3 hours. script bot is highly outdated and features no sort of anti-ban method at all. I'd recommend a more modern script bot or babysit this one if you need to use it. Unfortunate since Qverkk scripts bots are usually pretty tight, Fighter Pro has to be the best one imo and still works fine.

8. qverkk

This bot hasn't been updated in over a year, and overall divination is bannable af, so i suggest not botting it more than 1-2h ;d and im glad u like the fighter, all my work goes into it

9. javierd

Would love to see an updated version of this bot. I have been using it but it keeps getting stuck alot. Mainly when it is converting the memories into experiences. Jagex I think has moved the 3-option window (energy, exp, exp+) slightly to the left or up a little. So now the bot doesn't know where to click to select and convert the memories. I have also noticed that it usually happens just after hitting another level. which is very odd. as i level up it seems to get stuck. it has gotten a bit weird for me by not having full inventories all the time, or yeah the fact that it simply stands still for hours wasting your runemate money if you let it trying to choose which type of experience it wants enhanced or normal, or energy.

Give us your namebrand quality scripting asap please. edit* i wont give it a rating as I think it definitely needs to be updated. so get on it and i will comeback and give it a 5. :) for now its like a 2.5 just cuz i have to monitor it so much and worry about it like a bad baby bot. :p
    --- Double Post Merged, Mar 23, 2018, Original Post Date: Mar 23, 2018 ---
    Where were u using it at? Which location / energy were u harvesting? Also were there other players around? Time of day? Weekend? sorry to hear man.
    --- Double Post Merged, Mar 23, 2018 ---
    would love that feature added to supporter. but yeah i can't wait to get harvesting there soon and worry about pkers alot also.

10. qverkk

Write me a simple overview with settings and stuff and i'll try to get it fixed once i fix my java issue here

11. javierd

alright i will try to take some screenshots and show where it gets stuck.

qverkk likes this.
  12. Shaccles

This bugs out whenever i start the bot. It just stands next to the pool doing nothing

13. qverkk

I recommend using Auxi Divination, its the most up to date divination bot ;)

14. Shaccles

Apex is also qite a good one :p

15. qverkk

Well i'd choose auxi divination, he's a great programmer and writes amazing code ;)

16. Dingleberries

This bot needs to be updated when possible to right click and choose what action to take with the energy now since new update it just stands there using a different bot for now till this is updated
    btw i use a few of your other bots still they work nicely thanks for the work!

qverkk likes this.
  17. Shajgy

Doesn't really convert the memories.

18. qverkk

It's outdated, please use auxi divination

19. FunnyBotter

@qverkk can you please be so nice and add the option that it fills the divine o matioc vakuum with empty charges?
    --- Double Post Merged, Mar 15, 2019, Original Post Date: Mar 15, 2019 ---
    And it often clicks on a whisp even though it is already farming it (bot like)

20. ixoye2191

Any update soon? When inventory its full it goes to the rift but it doesn't click at it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.