1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Qve Hefin Agility [Deleted]

Discussion in 'Bot Support & Feedback' started by qverkk, Jun 24, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. qverkk

2. Pdestiny

Pdestiny Choose your Destiny

Love this bot! got 120 AGILITY no bans.

qverkk likes this.
  3. Darkkenshi

Hey! Great bot, works perfectly fine, meaning it completes the agility course and does the banking perfectly fine, however there's one issue that could potentially get users banned. Whenever it goes to the top of the Hefin Cathedral, it retries the previous click. meaning it tries to get up the cathedral once again before clicking the light creature or the zipline. If you could patch that, it would be 5/5.
    --- Double Post Merged, Aug 22, 2017, Original Post Date: Aug 21, 2017 ---
    @qverkk ^

Lichi likes this.
  4. qverkk

I think it's depended on the internet speed or something, cause it will only click again if the timer passes by and the character doesnt move

5. Darkkenshi

That's weird, I have 50 mb/s download. I play on 13 ping on that specific world.

6. Lichi

It works fast (i could say sometimes it finishes the laps even faster than i would lol) so it's a great bot. However i have encountered the same problem as Darkkenshi. I think depending on how the camera is rotated (or maybe another factor) sometimes it will click on vault roof first or otherwise it will click on slide down zip line or merge with light creature.

Another thing i have found is that whenever a window shortcut opens sometimes it will go through the window but most times it will continue with the regular course.

Other from that the bot runs very smoothly.

#6 Lichi, Aug 22, 2017
    Last edited: Aug 22, 2017
  7. qverkk

I think I didn't add the window cause in my testing It didn't appear so I only coded visible obstacles for me, sorry about that. And with the clicking I think I can change the initial delay so it may work better

Sent from my MI 5s using Tapatalk

8. Born2Pizza

It sometimes gets stuck on the course and then tries to teleport out of the course even though thats not possible. This has happened to me multiple times as I have come back to check on the bot and the chat box is just full of "You cannot teleport out of the Hefin Agility Course". Other than that, it gets consistent xp when it doesn't get stuck.

9. Darkkenshi

I can confirm. This happens because the bot wants to bank because the inventory is full. You receive an item just as the bot clicks to start the course which means it tries to bank when it's on the course.

10. Born2Pizza

Ah gotcha. Is there any way around it at the moment or should I just not use it? Can't find a stable hefin bot :(

11. qverkk

I think that I've fixed it in the current version ehh well guess I need to fix it when I have Internet access

Sent from my MI 5s using Tapatalk

12. Born2Pizza

No worries qverkk! I use a good amount of your bots and they all are top notch, hope to see this one come back working soon :D

13. todell725

im having this issue too on every lap even if its going good and not lagging to much

14. qverkk

Can you desribe the problem again? Need some fresh data

15. Day_Dreamer

Day_Dreamer The Bored

Pretty decent bot, but ive had two problems with it so far.
    1. It accidentally doesnt bank correctly and stands infront of the course not progressing because it didnt collect the reward from the previous lap[ due to full inventory.
    2. it never collects the reward even on an unfull inventory and just stays with the message the light creature has a reward for you.

16. qverkk

Yeah i didn't add collecting, but it should bank whenever your inventory is getting full hmm.. strange, might get an acc to test on the days

17. todell725

when doing the lapps coming from up the cathedral to the rope slide is will try to click on the cathedral instead of the rope, but if the light creature is there it works just fine and exiting course via light creature

18. neetlove

I had this problem a few times. Great bot nonetheless.

19. qverkk

I've got no account to test/fix the issues :( never had this error while writing the bot

20. Darkkenshi

I wouldn't technically mind letting you borrow my account, problem is that I have a bank pin and my account is nearly maxxed so I'm kinda hesitant to let people borrow it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.