1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

QveWineGrabber [Deleted]

Discussion in 'Bot Support & Feedback' started by qverkk, Jan 2, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Runebot2

FUUUUUUUUUUUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK.

It actually seems like area loot has stopped working altogether, so you need 43 mage now to do it :(.

#101 Runebot2, Mar 14, 2016
    Last edited: Mar 14, 2016
  2. qverkk

What you guys suggest for looting the wines? Killing them and then taking wine?

3. m1551337

yes and perhaps bringing some food with preset

4. Runebot2

Either stand by the window next to the table, grab it and log off to lobby then log back in. Or make it to where he runs away and back.

5. moneyblades

this

6. roflcopter19

RIP

7. qverkk

I'll try to do these guys after i will do WGS and then afk train wc and mining so ill have time to make this :D hopefully it will work great

8. Runebot2

Sounds good, sadly I will need 43 mage now :(
    --- Double Post Merged, Mar 15, 2016, Original Post Date: Mar 14, 2016 ---
    wines are rising in price again probably cause it's a pain in the ass to grab them now.

9. wikte

Does this still work? and how it works?

10. AtomicNova

--------Deleted Due To MoneyBlades Comment---------

#110 AtomicNova, Apr 4, 2016
    Last edited: Apr 4, 2016
  11. moneyblades

Here it is again... Joined yesterday, 1 post saying you got scammed. Why do I smell powerbot or some other site trying to attack RuneMate's rep? I've never EVER had a problem with RM and I've had accounts with Billions on them untouched, played with several maxed accounts, one comp account and multiple with party hats/other valuables. There is no way that His Bot could even hack you if he wanted as authors are not able to directly access any info and all bots are manually reviewed line by line in the code by @Arbiter and @Cloud to ensure they are safe. Now technically Arbiter and/or Cloud COULD access info IF they wanted, but they never would tarnish their good names, and Runemates good name for 1k law runes and 4m gp which is about a dollar or two. They have both been in the botting scene for a very long time and are well respected and known people and anyone that has any common sense would know they aren't going to throw away all their hard work for a dollar. So what I'm trying to say is take your 1 post and your "joined yesterday" and leave Runemate. We don't need lying here.

12. AtomicNova

Listen I have used powerbot and tribot on other accounts. I am not a spokes person for them. Its also not the point that what i lost was only a dollar or two. The point is it should not have happened. I do not want to tarnish their name in anyway. This bot has not been updated in a month though. I am not saying I have been scammed. I am saying the bot is malfunctioning. The bot could have easily dropped everything by mistake. I honestly don't know. The post above now that I read it without being pissed does sound like I was accusing him of scamming. I was not meaning it too. I only want the bot updated to make sure this does not happen again or at least put a warning of what could happen. To my knowledge I was not hacked as nothing else but what was in my pouch and Inventory was gone. I am sorry for any trouble I caused. I will just delete the above post and be on my way. Like you said its only a dollar or two so whatever.

13. Arbiter

Arbiter Mod Automation

I agree with this post 99% and the only reason it's not the full hundred is because even the admins couldn't access the info if we wanted to. All sensitive information, like usernames, passwords, and bank pins, are encrypted client-side to prevent any damage in the extremely improbably (given our stellar track record) circumstance where our servers are compromised. Anyone with three brain cells and Wireshark can verify this fact.

tl;dr you, like the many unfortunate people before you, likely fell victim to a classic case of phishing, social engineering, or guaranteed 100% gold generator. It wasn't RuneMate, it isn't RuneMate, and it will never be RuneMate as long as I have anything to do with it.

14. AtomicNova

Ok arbiter like I said I never meant to make it seem like I was scammed. I was just mad at the time. I didn't know shit about all this you can't access sensitive info. I guess I don't have 3 brain cells. I am a simple botter with no other knowledge about what you do to protect the information. Once again I say I am sorry for any trouble I have cause and I deleted the original comment to the best of my abilities. I am not trying to discredit you or your site. All I did was simply describe what happened in detail and got a little heated from you know just losing my money. I am sorry I do not want to cause trouble.

15. Arbiter

Arbiter Mod Automation

I wasn't implying you didn't have three brain cells man. Sorry if it came across that way. I was just trying to express how easy it would be for someone to verify my claims independently. You're all good in my book and I'm sorry for your loss. I would say it's possible that the bot messed up and dropped your items, but it seems odd that your money pouch was emptied. I would recommend scanning your computer for malware and changing your passwords immediately from another computer. Hopefully you can make back the gold ASAP with one of our hundreds of bots. :)

16. AtomicNova

Its fine man I just took what you said the wrong way. I'm going to do what you said about scanning and then changing passwords. I'm sure it wont take to long to make the money back. I'm glad we have no hard feelings because I thought you were gonna be as mad as the guy who first responded to me.

17. moneyblades

I wasn't really trying to be mean to you personally and I'm sorry it came off like that however I've seen dozens of posts exactly like that, where the user just joined that day or day before and only posted 1 thing and it was a paragraph about them being hacked by RM and It just gets a little annoying. You seem like a nice guy tho and I'm sorry I came off very rude I just am personally tired of seeing it all the time. Anyways Good luck on the rebuild man, luckily it wasn't very much! Take care dude

18. proxi

proxi s̶c̶r̶i̶p̶t̶ bot*

I feel like this situation was handled in a very great way by all parties involved lol. Great job at staying humane you guys xD

19. Savior

Savior Java Warlord

Lmao that must kind of feel like a few guys coming to your home wothout letting you know and start fighting and leaving again.

proxi likes this.
  20. Runebot2

Hook me up with a phat bro ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.