1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

RS3 Range setup help?

Discussion in 'Guides' started by Ovdeezy, Mar 14, 2017.

1. Ovdeezy

Ok so Im trying this on Alpha fighter and not sure how to get it tweaked as I would like.

Im killing Greater Demons (f2p) in the wilderness cave just East of the Bandits camp.

I bank right there at the cape guy Sam..

Anyhow I would like to get a bot running as If Im doing the runs myself there.

Basically just range the GD's in the cave and pick up loot (Rune maces, helms, Addy 2h, legs, coins, zammy wines, my arrows, and noted drops Yew logs, iron ore, gold ores, rune ess.

Basically that is all, just kill and loot until full and outta food (usually happens about the same time) go to the bank there, dumb everything reload food and go back at it.

I see the bot looks as if it accomodates all of that already, Im just unsure how to set up the options on there and what not.

Any help would be awesome.

Thanks.

2. Gengsta

Gengsta Community Manager

Isn't Sam located outside of the cave?

3. Ovdeezy

Yes, after I am out of food or filled with items I normally leave the cave and bank at him just outside of it.

Refill with food and go right back in. I have been doing runs manually lately and figured now that I have the bot running, there has got to be a way to run that just as if it was me still lol.

4. Gengsta

Gengsta Community Manager

Pretty sure Alpha fighter cannot find that bank as its outside of the cave.

5. Ovdeezy

damn, I wonder If there is a way to get it tweaked to run like that.

Or if there is another that ould be able to do so.