1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Resolved reached maximum 200 hours

Discussion in 'Client & Site Support' started by Ayeeeemannnnnn, Aug 10, 2018.

1. Ayeeeemannnnnn

it says I have reached my maximum amount of hours, but I haven't even used any of mine this month, and it says I also have 80 hours from last month also left over please help!

2. Best Answer:
    Post #3 by American Express, Aug 10, 2018
  3. CuppaJava

CuppaJava cuppa.drink(java);

Does this happen with one bot or all of them
    What bot
    Post screenshot of usage Log in | Community | RuneMate
    And a partridge in a pear tree

4. American Express

American Express RuneMate Staff

Why are there a total of 4x RuneMate accounts on your IP address, all with similar usernames?

Creating multiple RuneMate accounts in an attempt to get around the hours limit will not work and is against our rules.

Read: Tutorial - Billing and Payment FAQ

My brother/sister/other uses RuneMate in my house, will our hours combine?
    Yes. Hours used across multiple RuneMate accounts from the same IP address will combine. EG: Account001 uses 10 hours on a Monday; these 10 hours will also show up on Account002's usage history for Monday.

Why are my hours disappearing so quickly? I haven't used that many hours?
    You are likely on a shared network or using a VPN where someone else on your network has used up the hours. If this is the case you should speak to your service provider and ask them to give each connecting user a unique public IP address.

5. Ayeeeemannnnnn

mine says I have 80 hours left still to use and I am unable to use any of the hours I have left I thought it was something to do with that acc, so I made a different one in an attempt it was just a bug with the login, but i'm unable to use any of the house it says I have left.