1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

[READ BEFORE BUYING ACCOUNTS] Accounts used to scam with

Discussion in 'General Market' started by EvilCabbage, Jan 20, 2018.

1. EvilCabbage

List of accounts used to scam

The login names on this list are of accounts used to scam with by recovering the account after sale. Always remember to check with the seller whether the account you are buying is on this list or not. If it is, he is a known scammer and ban evading, so don't forget to report them to a staff member.

If you want to report a name to be added to the list, please provide sufficient proof below or by private message.

#1 EvilCabbage, Jan 20, 2018
    Last edited: May 18, 2019
    abcman123, forbobo, Jux7apose and 2 others like this.
  2. Snufalufugus

I don't agree with the victim being named in this thread. Too many people here don't have the reading comprehension skills to understand which person is the scammer, and naming the victim doesn't provide any actual advantage.

Jhinn likes this.
  3. EvilCabbage

I included the name of the victim as documentation for myself, though I agree with your point. Name removed.

abcman123 and Snufalufugus like this.
  4. Leipo1

Great idea.

5. forbobo

Guess i'll submit accs that were recovered on me - one of the guys tends to ban evade quite frequently on lots of forums.

scam thread i submitted: Resolved - Scam thread
    login: [email protected]

others that i can't be bothered to dig up proof for since they were a while ago are these:

lavastrangth
    [email protected]
    [email protected]
    [email protected]
    [email protected]
    [email protected]

all the accs above were exit scams^

proof-ish: This was all i could find w/o going through way too much effort: https://puu.sh/z7WOo.png

shows him naming 4/6 of the accounts listed above^ and his skype name is shown as well, which is the same as one of his accounts he had sold, so that should be enough for that one. Don't have any history/proof for the [email protected] account but his irl name is thomas sparling (thomas on skype), so. I thought i made a thread when he had recovered the thomas.sparling account but i couldn't find it. I know kaze had banned him though. This was his profile: https://www.runemate.com/community/members/chickadee.91354/

EvilCabbage likes this.
  6. Zantaryan

Try reporting these accounts to jagex, they will get them banned/locked and the owner can't use it.

abcman123 likes this.