1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

RS3 Recommendations on safest free scripts for F2P account?

Discussion in 'RS3' started by RaisinBran, Dec 29, 2017.

1. RaisinBran

Essentially the title.

I tried RuneMate for a couple of hours back in August, but I never really got the feel for it since I took some time off when I went back to school. Plus a lot of the scripts bots I was using then I think were bugged because of a recent patch/update at the time so nothing could path correctly.

I want to try to get back into RS and was hoping to give RuneMate another try. I want to try out a couple of free scripts bots to get a feel if I really want to invest in more hours as supporter. Any recommendations on good/safe free scripts bots to use? Hoping to use it on my F2P main.

2. Jhinn

Quantum bots

Swych likes this.
  3. Swych

Confirmed.

A lot of the bots you'll see on the top of the bot store are the most used that day, so it's worth picking up a few of them and giving them a try. You can filter the game mode too to only see bots that support OSRS instead of RS3 only.

4. RaisinBran

Thanks so much for the quick reply. I'll get RuneMate again and see how it goes. I'm afraid from my main computer for a few more days so I can't bot just now, but I wanted to prepare myself with bots that I wanted to use. I'll definitely download those Quantum bots, but after looking through the bot store, it seems most of them are meant for members accounts.

I'm mainly looking for a falador dwarven's miner (one that uses the dungeon bank) and combat I suppose.

Jhinn likes this.