1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

OSRS Recovering main.

Discussion in 'OSRS' started by joshiii, May 19, 2018.

1. joshiii

ive had a main for about 10 years, I botted on it, got it banned long story short. after a period of time I thought fuck it and will try recover it. IT WORKED. they unbanned my account! even though I did bot ALOT on it. however....the account is unbanned but still "account locked" until I can provide more information such as recovery questions, old passwords, emails ect. Because I have had the account for so long I cant remember the recovery questions I set in year 8 or the passwords back then, nor do I have access to the email I had when I first set the account up...ANY ideas?

2. EvilCabbage

start thinking hard. that, or provide them with membership details such as the credit card used.

3. joshiii

ok will try thanks g​

4. Rawb1992

you need to email jagex personally and explain your situation. I know the location of where the account was made such as state and city can help as well an approximate date.

joshiii likes this.
  5. joshiii

do you know what email address?

6. MeshOSRS

MeshOSRS What's good in the hood?

Unless you wanna RWT the accounts GP it's pointless for OSRS as everything is on RS3, just saying as you posted in OSRS.

Jagex Support is where you wanna go, provide them all details you can remember including dates, even quests/friends perhaps.

They aren't that bad as people say in most cases.

#6 MeshOSRS, Jun 6, 2018
    Last edited: Jun 6, 2018