1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Suggestion Redeem Cash for Time.

Discussion in 'Client & Site Suggestions' started by Dylan McNall, Dec 17, 2019.

1. Dylan McNall

Bots take initially 10 cents when starting a premium bot.
    after that each hour is 10 cents that follows.

my suggestion is changing how it starts. (or at least the option to)
    you can trade in your money for hours with your favorite premium bot instead of the current method, same as before 10 cents = 1 hour.
    if you decide you can only run it for 1 hour and 30 minutes, you would spend 20 cents and have 30 minutes left so you can start it back up when ever.

the stipulation is that the premium bots take more money from users over time. Like last night I told it to stop at 4 hours. it ran past 4 hours (4 hours and 5 seconds) JUST to get another 10 cents. that is a whole hour I didn't get.

when the game updates the bot was acting funny, which I didn't know. I tried to restart the bot, the client, or even both. just to get them working. But every time I tried to start the bot. It would take 10 cents from me.

by changing the initial 10 cents and following 10 cents per hour. You can redeem your cash for total time, with the bot owner.
    say I want to put 5$ into one bot. I would get 500 hours.
    every time you use it, it would give you a time remaining factor. 498.30 hours for example.