1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Awesome Agility LITE [Deleted]

Discussion in 'Bot Support & Feedback' started by awesome123man, Jan 18, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. awesome123man

awesome123man Go check out new bots and give helpful feedback.

Seer's is really watched. I wouldnt bot it much and make sure i do plenty of other stuff as well. Sorry about it tho

2. Flutter

Flutter Retired Bot Developer

I'd suggest significantly reducing the camera interaction. Real players usually just play zoomed out as it lets them to see the entire course without much hassle. The bot currently readjusts the camera between almost every obstacle.

3. Boosted

@awesome123man
    I agree. This was my first time using any agility bot due to the high ban rate but I love your bots and gave it a try. It works great at Canifis but I agree with Bitz. When I level agility, I never move my camera around. I zoom out all the way and adjust it to fit the click locations in my screen. All of the rotation of the camera, just makes it seem like a bot.

4. awesome123man

It shouldn't rotate the camera unless it's not visible

5. Flutter

After the very first obstacle in Seers, it adjusts the camera to face south, raises the pitch and then bottoms out the pitch.
    Right after the second, it makes a very small adjustment, raising the pitch slightly.
    After the last one as it walks back, it adjusts the camera to face East.

This infrequently causes misclicks on trees because the camera angle at this point is slightly awkward.

It does this every single time no matter what, irregardless of the obstacles visibility. It almost seems as though it uses the same static values every single time to adjust the camera.

I'd show you the events in the log, but it seems like camera adjustments aren't logged.

#405 Flutter, Nov 22, 2018
    Last edited: Nov 22, 2018
  6. Geriel Det

Bot gets stuck at Falador Rooftop course in the beginning. Has trouble distinguishing from the rock wall and the cooking range sometimes.

7. swifyboi

it moves after every interaction guarenteed.

also when i put in any breaks it logs back in and just sits ther logging in and out

8. Flutter

Also, pathing back to the start is super spammy.

If the walking animation is currently playing, a timer should run for between 1500 and 5000 ms before the next minimap click. (point to point clicks on the minimap happen for 5 seconds worth of running maximum). Currently it just spams to walk back to the start on what looks like a 500ms timer.

I'm not too familiar with runemates api, but usually there is a coordinate traversal listener- which is generally a safer bind vs timers.

9. nickgg8888

script bot is Amazing! Only concern is on the Pollnivneach Course, Seems to get stuck on the Start of the course on the second jump! Alching could use some help but that's extras! Good Work! Always enjoy your scripts bots!

10. dathis

Love the work you have put into this. I have only used it myself to get graceful set (or most of it over the last few days) and its been fantastic. Only issue i have is sometimes on the canfis rooftop course it might get stuck on the 3rd roof and sit there untill i manually move it a step then it will continue as per usual. This would happen randomly without any real way of predicting it to happen.

11. Cerule

Do not use this bot right now, it is DETECTED. This is the only bot I've used on my ironman, I only ran it for a maximum of 1.5 hours at a time, 3 hours total in a day, and got a temporary ban today 1 hour into a session. No rage / offense at the developer, as the bot works perfectly mechanically, but it is definitely detectable and needs upgrades to anti-ban. I am a big fan of Regal and still look forward to future updates.

12. Flutter

It's mainly because the bot uses almost the exact same camera movements on every single run. It definitely is not safe to run currently.

Alqira likes this.
  13. Boosted

This.. I ran the bot for 3 runs at canifis to test it out again to see if the camera movement was fixed. It does a little less movement but it repeats the same movement every time. it moves 3 times after u climb up the tree, then again with the catapult action. I love Regal bots, I use most of them but the movement of the cameras needs to be removed. I am zoomed all the way out too.

14. Chidori611

It absolutely does the same camera movements but I also read somewhere that camera movements are not used as evidence for catching macroing or botting. I've used the bot with one hour runs a day and it's been fine so far.

EDIT: I only run it at Canifis though and I know it works great there so take that what you will.

#414 Chidori611, Nov 27, 2018
    Last edited: Nov 27, 2018
  15. awesome123man

#415 awesome123man, Nov 28, 2018
    Last edited: Nov 28, 2018
  16. Flutter

17. awesome123man

The camera turning will not be changed
    --- Double Post Merged, Nov 28, 2018, Original Post Date: Nov 28, 2018 ---
    Sucks but I use no static values and all of runemates methods are already randomized. Camera movements are for when obstacles aren't visible, and are also playersensed on runemates end.

18. House of Leaves

From what I've read, camera movements aren't even networked back to the server, right?

Side note, any chance for werewolf agility course support?

19. awesome123man

Werewolf is a lot different than any normall ones

20. House of Leaves

Ahh I see, I had never done it, thanks

awesome123man likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.