1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Awesome Agility LITE [Deleted]

Discussion in 'Bot Support & Feedback' started by awesome123man, Jan 18, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. billyboy24

anyone got 99 agility though this ?

#581 billyboy24, Jul 11, 2019
    Last edited: Jul 12, 2019
  2. ozan21

alching is not working

3. lewnay

Seems to be working well ty

#583 lewnay, Jul 18, 2019
    Last edited: Jul 18, 2019
  4. zeebobot

Just got my account permantly banned. i am seeing people report that you should bot seers rooftop. Should i skip that on the next run ?

5. awesome123man

awesome123man Go check out new bots and give helpful feedback.

Probably. Or just be cautious

6. zeebobot

I was cautious really, i only botted between 2-3 hours a day :/ either seers got me or i was just unlucky!

7. justinberman22

Awesome, works amazing. Only trust regal bots :)
    Was wondering if it could be updated to alch while running back to start of seers course.

Thanks again!

8. Tdawg00

Would be nice if summer pies could be implemented to be eaten if the agility level required for the course is not currently sufficient to begin it. I just noticed this as it spam clicks the Seers agility course entrance if it doesn't have the level. Also, there seems to be a stall right before climbing up the roof initially which seems detectable.

9. xMissMage

Works great, took some fiddling to get alching working turns out your items need to be in this spot.
    [​IMG]
    Another great bot from the regal boys!

awesome123man likes this.
  10. Tdawg00

Also, another bug worth mentioning - with the Wilderness agility course (typically after failing the obstacle after the pipe) it will get stuck spam clicking from the hill climb and the jumps over the lava alternating back and forth rapidly clicking until it completes the lava jumps which is very much so detectable.

11. Aprend1zZ

hey man what's up.. is really good bot, better in agility here.. why don't do werewolf course? it's better exp.. :D

12. Emilyc44

How well is this script bot running for rellekka and ardy? I've done ardy all the way to 80 no ban... But apparently seerz has the highest ban rate. What about ther ates on relleka and ardy? Thanks :D
    --- Double Post Merged, Aug 5, 2019, Original Post Date: Aug 5, 2019 ---
    Update, i tried the relekka course for a while and watched it.. it goes to the exact same tile every time at the end of the course when it's running towards the start again. also if i dont put it on fixed camera, it moves the camera in the exact same way every time. very bot like at that course.

Absolutely NO problems at seerz though and it's gotten me to lvl 80 so far. Hoping ardy course works well once i hit 90.

Hopes I make it to 99!
    Thx my dude! Awesome, awesome script bot!!

13. awesome123man

Thanks bro :) It shouldnt click the exact same tiles anywhere... I added the fixed camera mode since people wanted an option that may look more realistic. Best of luck reaching 99. I'll try to be more active

Emilyc44 likes this.
  14. Emilyc44

So it doesn't click on the actual tile itself, it clicks on the minimap and always ends up on the same tile for a couple seconds before clicking the wall to climb up. This was on fixed mode that this was happening. Just letting you know so you're aware and can improve where you can. By no means am I complaining :) Just wana make sure that's clear lol. Thanks :D

Btw it's working great in pollniveach currently! Ardy up next Ill let you know how it goes

15. xMissMage

Got temp banned at seers managed to get 64 agility, I think the bot's great but we all know seers is risky. That's probably the end for me, 4 99's lowest skill being 50 RC about 90% of this account was botted. Nearly all skills were trained with regal bots. Thanks for the gains boys!

16. awesome123man

Sad to hear. At least it's a temp

17. xMissMage

Yeah and it's only 48 hours!

18. Scerchy

Hi, I've noticed there is a minor issue picking up the Marks Of Grace.
    If an item sit on top of it, it'll pick up that item first because it left clicks to pick up.

As an Iron Man, I had my guy clicking the item 10x before actually realizing something was wrong.

19. jeffaero

What's the best way to avoid getting banned while botting? If I never bot until my total level is like over 600, would there be a less chance of me getting banned? Does anyone know?

20. awesome123man

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.