1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Regal Fishing Trawler [Deleted]

Discussion in 'Bot Support & Feedback' started by Snufalufugus, Dec 22, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sugoicold

Before I mention my only problem, I want to say this bot is really good, and I've used it on 6 separate accounts.

But, the problem I have is a) when I lag, or during peak time (in Australia), the slight delay makes it hard for the bot to keep up, and I often get kicked. Easy fix, just do it at a later time, or hope you make it through the first couple of minutes.
    The real problem I have had a couple of times is that when I do get kicked (recently internet just turned off), it has problems walking back to the trawler.
    Logs
    It was just clicking into the ocean after walking closer, and thus walking back towards the original spot (in a loop)

Otherwise great bot and definitely can recommend to anyone who wants angler

2. Ypward

I am now 4 1/2 hours deep and have yet to get a piece. I assume its just bad RNG but can someone confirm?

3. Snufalufugus

I apologize, but I can't make the bot any better for people with high ping. If I make it faster, it would have completely inhuman reaction times for those who live in the same region as the server. I'll look into seeing if I can fix the walking back when it is kicked off. Do you know if you end up in the same place each time when kicked off? I can make a custom path instead of relying on the web if so.

Unfortunately just unlucky. There are no prereqs needed to get the set.

4. Ypward

Yup, 6 hours deep not once piece. Im convinced I have the worst luck. People are out here getting full outfit in 2 hours and I have yet to get a piece.. Im over it. My RNG blows

5. Akimbro11

Have ran the script bot 2 time now. when it finishes it does not inspect the net for loot, it just goes back to the boat

3rd try, inspected the net but did not click to add it to my bank, then proceeded back to the boat.
    Do I still keep my fish?

#65 Akimbro11, Dec 21, 2018
    Last edited: Dec 21, 2018
  6. Snufalufugus

It should be inspecting the net and putting the loot in your bank. If it isn't, try restarting your OSRS and RM clients.

7. Snufalufugus

8. rswizard

this bot is crashing. i dont know if you updated it or what but it worked fine on my main.. now it just keeps getting kicked off for inactivity and randomly clicking all over the place trying to get back to the trawler. please fix

#68 rswizard, Dec 26, 2018
    Last edited: Dec 26, 2018
  9. vandaalenjan

script bot crashed due to "NullPointerException"..., can I get the 1 hour refund please?

10. Snufalufugus

Sent, TY for report.

11. Skilling_Ai

Im not sure whats up with the script bot mate. I used on one account and got the outfit flawlessly. Im currently trying to run it on another account and it keeps logging out the moment the trawler starts, so far on this second account i've burned 3$+ to get no piece of outfit and to spam click the ocean. Any help?
    Edit: It's a good script bot just curious why the hassle with second account.

12. ZhaoSyn

3 times I've run into the same issue. It gets kicked off the boat then gets stuck clicking the water. Log says it's attempting to board the boat.
    Super unfortunate because I've gotten the set on 5 different accounts using this bot and it always worked great until now.

13. Ayrtonz

I keep idling out and it will also often get kicked due to inactivity... :(

14. MrBlazinHerbs

MrBlazinHerbs Blazin all them herbs

Tried to use this a few times, only once has it actually got to the game, patched one hole and just stood there. Haven't tried again yet..

15. gptkamb

Hi there, bot works great. Was hoping i could get my 15 cents back for the last hour I did, it ran over by 19 seconds to 3:00:19 and charged me whereas I told it to stop at 2:55:00 . Will keep using in future.

16. iSnacks

iSnacks Lude'in

2/4 Pieces right now, working great, will post progress report afterwards.
    Only problem the script bot seems to have is in "Item Tracker", it simply doesn't track the fish or items you get :)

17. Snufalufugus

Sent. In the future, provide the bot more time to stop. It will only stop when its off the trawler, since it doesn't make sense to stop in the middle of a trip, and as I'm sure you know the trips take ~12 mins. For trawler, you'll want to set it about 15min before the hour.
    --- Double Post Merged, Feb 2, 2019, Original Post Date: Feb 2, 2019 ---
    I'm glad you're enjoying. The item tracker only tracks items added or removed from inventory, and IMO it's not enough of an issue for me to make something special for this bot. The bot stops automatically and alerts you once you get all 4 pieces.

18. gptkamb

Yep I figured this was the case, so I had actually set it for more than 15 min before the hour, 40min. No worries though i've been setting it to 35 mins seems to be the sweet spot. thanks for refund!

Snufalufugus likes this.
  19. Glenisace

On 3 separate occasions this bot has walked me to Ardy and wasted about 40 mins to an hour each time, Just wanders around.

20. psyduck1993

Isn't patching anything, just getting kicked for inactivity, refund pl0x

edit: appears to be working now :S

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.