1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Regal Fletching 3.0.9

Fletch

1. Snufalufugus

Does it hit enter after and publish it to other players as a public chat message?

This is a client issue but I'll see if I can work with Cloud to fix it. I could also make the bot use the withdraw x feature of the bank instead of right click and withdrawing 14 of each item, which I'll probably do either way.

2. Mustardman2

It does NOT hit enter; the "14" remains in my personal chat bar.

This specifically happens after I have set up the bot to use "withdraw X" so that it doesn't haven't to right click and go to 14. Which is why it is very confusing to see it sort of "reset' and try and withdraw 14 again lol.

But this only happens like 1 out or 6 or less sessions. I'm usually running this bot for ~1.5-2 hours no issues. thanks

3. Benjamen Wright

its not recognizing the yew longbow(u) in my bank and closing out of the instance, I don't know why.

4. theschnurricane

I'm fairly certain I'm doing this right, but it's not recognizing dart materials and instantly shutting the bot down. Bronze and iron darts are what I tried. I have feathers and iron dart tips and it just automatically shuts down thinking I don't have the materials.

5. Snufalufugus

I'll check it out tonight, thank you. Please let me know how much of a refund you need.
    --- Double Post Merged, Apr 13, 2020, Original Post Date: Apr 13, 2020 ---
    Please restart osrs + rm clients and try again. Yew longbows definitely work properly. If the issue is still there let me know. Also please let me know how much of a refund you need.

6. Benjamen Wright

--- Double Post Merged, Apr 14, 2020 ---
    only about 10 cents, I did that and I still had issues, restarted my laptop and it worked for me. Thank you!

Snufalufugus likes this.
  7. Snufalufugus

Sent $0.10. rm can be weird like that. Glad you got it working!

8. xsv76

having a issue where it will not withdraw anything I've restarted both clients and my pc and nothing I have also tried withdrawing everything for it but nothing I've lost about 0.15 to keep trying to restart not worried about the refund just hoping you can fix it soon

#28 xsv76, Apr 25, 2020
    Last edited: Apr 25, 2020
  9. Snufalufugus

Refund sent.

What settings are you using?

10. ulyndor

lost about 0.70$ cuz the bot randomly stops working and gives the msg "thanks for using regal fletching!" eventho there's still a lot of darts and feathers in my inventory...

11. WineDineAnd99

It seems like Jagex pushed out a client update today that effectively broke the paid for version of the Fletching bot. It could be unrelated, but I had to refresh my client this morning because an update had been pushed, and ever since I haven't been able to get the bot to work. I've tried it 4 or 5 times now and each time it allows me to start, then doesn't do anything. I'm trying to fletch Yew Longbows (u). Prior to this morning this bot has worked perfectly for me in terms of fletching unstrung and strung bows of each type.

EDIT: I restarted my RuneMate and Oldschool client and it seems to be working now. Disregard the above comment.

12. pretendereyes

I guess the bank broke again?

13. Snufalufugus

14. FrederickWestover

Crashes after extracting 14X Magic longbow, the longbows are retrieved then crashes.

15. dfo

dfo

16. peanutsbutter

Disconnect somethimes but time keeps going ( avarage in last days was for me 1/3 lose ) so paying more at the end :))

17. lobawattson

was working flawlessly 2ish weeks ago tried tonight 2 times not functioning properly selected yew longbow (u) and it does one inv. and cant find the logs.

18. Hypo222

Onyx tip bolts doesn't seem to be working, never starts making them, despite whether items are in inv or bank

19. tester123321

Broad arrows not working.