1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Awesome Mining [Deleted]

Discussion in 'Bot Support & Feedback' started by awesome123man, Jan 25, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. awesome123man

awesome123man Go check out new bots and give helpful feedback.

awesome123man submitted a new resource:

Awesome Mining - Who Knew Mining Could Be So Trendy?

Read more about this resource...

#1 awesome123man, Jan 25, 2019
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 14, 2020
    pyro5653 likes this.
  2. pyro5653

Working great so far. Priority is working well mad props man. Will let you know if i find any bugs babysitting it now.
    Edit1: I noticed that even though priority works choosing an ore you selected first, it only works when you are not currently in the process of mining. Example mining Adamantite and then runite spawns, it waits to finish mining then goes for the runite. Is there a way to make a button that says stop everything and go mine first priority ore when it spawns? Just think this would really be a useful improvement. Really loving the new bot.

Edit2: For priority if you are unable to mine the ore for 3-5 secs it switches to the higher priority spawn rate but it is not instant. Example mining Addy then runite spawns fail to mine addy in 3 secs it switches to runite.

#2 pyro5653, Jan 25, 2019
    Last edited: Jan 25, 2019
  3. biggerbaz

awesome123man the break handler seems to be still faulty. It will log out on the set time but is unable to log itself back in once the time is up.

Just have a check as well because i may have of found another bug from this break handler bug. - if i manually log the bot back in it will start double clicking the rocks??

Apart from that its working great so far. Will test lots of different places and settings this bot has to offer over the next couple of days. :D

4. zylice

Doesnt bank at shilo village, actually both bots (legacy and beta) just stand around after getting a full inventory (OSRS)

Is there any way to add a way to use the Gem Bag? This would really help at Shilo Village when mining gems.

5. awesome123man

Priority is fixed in next update. Will be out once a pusher passes it :p
    --- Double Post Merged, Jan 25, 2019, Original Post Date: Jan 25, 2019 ---
    Send the logs?
    --- Double Post Merged, Jan 25, 2019 ---
    Idk probably (how would i implement it)
    Also, what bank do you select, and is there a predefined bank already there or do i need to add a bank?

pyro5653 likes this.
  6. zylice

I have Shilo Village bank selected (its available to select with the bot), but after getting a full inventory, the bot just stops.

Also, with the Gem Bag, i don't know the best way to implement it, I always keep the bag in slot 1 of my inventory, then once its full, i click it (which moves all gems to the bag) then i continue to mine. I did notice, once all the gems are moved to the Gem Bag, the bot thinks you drop them, so the "total profit" goes down by that amount.

7. awesome123man

I just need to know things like how much can the bag store and such. I'd probably have to borrow your account to find the specific values that change so that i can implement it properly... (And to fix the banking there)

8. biggerbaz

Yeh sorry i should of done that before... here you go
    --- Double Post Merged, Jan 26, 2019, Original Post Date: Jan 26, 2019 ---
    Also the world hopping feature doesn't seem to function. declares the F2P world on the task history but wont click anything

Attached Files:

awesome123man likes this.
  9. awesome123man

#9 awesome123man, Jan 26, 2019
    Last edited: Jan 26, 2019
  10. Ashmund

I noticed when using most mining bots that they don't include the Dwarven mine below Falador as a mining location. Too many people botting west/east varrock iron ore, there's never anyone at the Dwarven Mine, I used VISUALRM to create my own mining bot just for the Dwarven Mine, is it a location you can choose or do you have to add it?

11. biggerbaz

the mining guild F2P and members area both work with this bot yes. He is still developing the bot so there might be a few bugs dont forget to post them to help him out ;)

12. awesome123man

You have the option to use a custom area that you create :p
    (Enter a radius and click set center on the coordinate you want to be the center. and the bot will make a circular area to mine in using that)

Thanks dude :D
    I try... Any bugs yall find i will be on the case :)

Zanmar likes this.
  13. Zanmar

Shame the bot doesn't have essence for custom, would be great to mine essence from Aubury and then bank at Varrock West and go back

14. awesome123man

Maybe i can add it :think:

Zanmar likes this.
  15. biggerbaz

I reckon you should if you want it to be the ultimate mining bot ;)

16. Radiant Angel

when I hop worlds manually the bot stops working

17. Ashmund

Seems to suffer from the same problems many mining bots that I try to run custom in the Dwarven Mine suffer from, it for some reason wants to stop mining iron ore and run to a random destination and do nothing, I caught him mid-way between Falador and Lumbridge running to Lumbridge for reasons unknown, going to set it up again and see what he does.

EDIT: By the way, Falador has two banks, east and west, yet there's only the west bank that's able to be selected, but if I use custom mining location in the Dwarven Mine and then use Falador West bank, the bot goes to the East Falador bank and uses that instead, just a heads up.

EDIT: Alright not sure what happened but has made 4 successful trips with no issue, the Falador to Lumbridge trip may have just been a bug in the bot, will let you know if it happens again.

#17 Ashmund, Jan 26, 2019
    Last edited: Jan 26, 2019
  18. Showtimer

Gets stuck on the way to bank from Varrock east mine sometimes.

Jay Gatsby23 likes this.
  19. awesome123man

Can you send me the logs?

20. Zanmar

That would be awesome, would allow me to mine essence nicely, also this is kinda off topic but kinda related to mining, i have enjoyed how quickly your bots work through the mining process but when it comes to smithing the bots available seem sluggish and when they do include coal bags they only do one smelt before going back to bank, i would love to see an nice smooth and quick smelting mod from you if your able, i am sure you have plenty on your plate right now but was just a thought :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.