1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Awesome Mining [Deleted]

Discussion in 'Bot Support & Feedback' started by awesome123man, Jan 25, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. awesome123man

awesome123man Go check out new bots and give helpful feedback.

I do have a lot that I want to get done but with my winter break over it'll be slow

2. Zanmar

No problem, was just a thought i had when i was trying to smelt down all my mithril at edgeville today trying out the bots for smithing

3. biggerbaz

Tried the F2P mining guild yesterday and went well but did notice something that i will add and let you know later on. I am going to test various different locations in the F2P world area and then give you the feedback all at once ;)

Wont forget to give you any logs if needed!

awesome123man likes this.
  4. Stewie121

Is there any way to get it to powermine ore, keep gems and then bank all gems when the inventory is full?

5. awesome123man

Not yet but I'll add it

Stewie121 likes this.
  6. Ashmund

Not sure if profiles are working as intended or not, but custom profiles won't save properly, the center, radius, and what ore you're mining don't save properly it seems, reloading a custom file makes the bot try to mine tin ore in an unknown location, he's running somewhere lol.

7. JohnPatrick

New rock request: The 2 runite rocks in the heroes guild. Right now it will do 1 inv of runite (hop worlds and everything) and then bank at babarian village using the games necklace. but it won't go back to the heroes guild since the only way to mine there is by using a custom spot.
    could be a SICK money maker if it knows how to get back to burthope with the games necklace.

8. awesome123man

The problem is with the web. I'll see if the guild isn't supported

9. biggerbaz

Tried and tested a fair few locations on the F2P area. Rimnington, Mining guild, East & westVvarrock, Alkharid, and East/West lumbridge

For all those different locations i only found two actual bugs and then something i mentioned earlier that is to do with all banking locations. When the inventory is full and walks back to the bank as soon as the bank booth becomes in range it will quickly snap click on it in the corner of the screen. In your mining legacy bot you had the time it takes to click on booth once the character is in range just right. i think if it was a bit slower it would be just right as that surely would keep the ban rate down??

Mining Guild F2P Bank Booth
    This location is a prime example of what i just explained above. It will click north after climbing up the stairs then as soon as the booth comes on the screen it will click it so fast as shown in the illustration below. needs a bit of a delay especially this booth.

[Bug]East Varrock
    Mined perfectly for 10 minutes back and fourth until it was ready to walk back with a full inventory and starts spam clicking north on the mini map as shown in the image below. Will add the log as well.

[Bug]East lumbridge
    Mines perfectly but once it has opened up the bank in the castle and deposited it wont walk back and just stands there. Will attach log

Rimmington Mine
    Rimmington to east Faldor works great apart from the bank booth thing i mentioned above. Rimmington to Port Sarim Deposit box. I am not sure you have added this yet but i was trying to set it up(image below) and just stands there once the inventory is full. I must not be setting it up right or you haven't added it yet?

Al-kharid/West Varrock

Both areas work great but something i will say with walking that i dont think you can change. it will litterally click on the fence line when walking south back to the bank in Al-Kharid. The same with West varrock when walking north to the bank. It will walk by clicking the varrock fence line most of the way to the bank. I am just being picky and i know its web related so just seeing what your thoughts were?

Will check barb village later on

Attached Files:

10. awesome123man

Most of the reported bugs are web... Varrock East is on my end I think. Fakador bank bug I can change to force it to need to be closer... A video would help me see the problem...

11. biggerbaz

Yeh was worried I was going to tread on the toes of the web.... forget about Al-kharid and west varrock. Is east lumbridge a web path bug as well? Any info on Rimmington mine banking at port sarmin? Have you added it yet or am I being stupid?

Ill send you a video of it banking at faldor east bank and another location but don't have any screen capture software so will just do it the old fashioned way and record it on my phone. send it on discord?

12. jhiggs33

Having trouble in Shilo Village as well with banking. I have Shilo Village selected as location and bank but once it gets a full inventory the program just stops until I run to the bank and leave the bank again. The instant I click out of the bank the program will take over and walk me back to the mine.

13. Tontsa

Is there wrong id on granite / sandstone rocks? Bot does nothing there :D

14. biggerbaz

Here is the video you were asking for. Watch the top left corner of the screen how fast it clicks the bank booth as soon as it comes in to view. That will get you banned before i can say the word ban... XD This happens for all banking locations. Needs a like 3 second delay for it to search the screen for bank booth
    4029C88C-FBC8-4BFD-AB97-8F7CEC760099.MOV

While you are at it as well if you watch that video the web will click straight to the bank rather than clicking halfway to me i think that is less human like but you tell me what you think? in your legacy bot it used to click halfway if it didn't walk the long way round.

I also have another bug for you. When i am power mining in the mining guild using a custom location if i log out manually and then unpause it again, once it logs back in it will just stand there not able to click on the rocks. Will try and replicate this bug again later on.

Attached Files:

#34 biggerbaz, Jan 30, 2019
    Last edited: Jan 30, 2019
  15. pioneercd

Don't know if it's the script bot or runemate, but it didn't log me back in after a break though task says mining coal (in my case).

16. awesome123man

Both bots use the same web parking...
    I'll try to address the break bugs and logout issues. Lumbridge bank seems bugged from the top floor when trying to path back.

17. her0

I'm just powermining and I always bot when i'm doing other things at home on the computer, so i'll be able to keep an eye on this bot and see how it performs. So far it looks like things are going smoothly. Will report back and rate after a bit of use :)

18. suprant

I'm glad to see this not getting stuck in the f2p mining guild, that was what bothered me most about the legacy script bot

it's already been mentioned but profiles don't seem to load properly

could you possibly add a feature to pick up ores dropped on the ground? sometimes there is powerminer nearby and it would be a huge boost to the gp/h if it picked up what was dropped

19. awesome123man

xD
    This is a mining bot not a looting bot xD (Sorry not gonna happen)

20. Ashmund

Wow, what kind of bot author doesn't do every single thing asked of him by everybody?

Jeez.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.