1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Awesome Mining LITE [Deleted]

Discussion in 'Bot Support & Feedback' started by awesome123man, May 29, 2016.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mintfez

Game Mode: OSRS
    Bot settings: Varrock West, power mining tin ore.
    Bot run duration: 2 hours.

Bug description: The bot *sometimes* mis-clicks onto a clay ore. (it's right next to the tin ore, so it could very well be an accidental mis-click.) When that happens, it has a piece of clay sitting in the inventory and it will never drop it.

Steps to reproduce: Just power mine tin ore at Varrock West.

Have you found a work-around (manual): Just manually dropping the clay for now.

Please attach log files & screenshots: N/A

Overall, a very good bot! The dropping process is a tad bit slow, but it's functioning pretty much perfectly. Awesome release. Thank you!

awesome123man likes this.
  2. awesome123man

awesome123man Go check out new bots and give helpful feedback.

This is an easy fix, I just need to add the name of the ore to the mining part and it won't misclick
    Thanks for the great big report!
    --- Double Post Merged, Jul 2, 2016, Original Post Date: Jul 2, 2016 ---
    Oh wait, that won't work because the rocks all have the same name when you click to mine...I don't know how to fix this honestly... I will ask a fellow developer

Mintfez likes this.
  3. Mintfez

Personally, I would just make it drop all items that are not the pick-axe.

4. awesome123man

5. Mintfez

Maybe have an extra option to drop gems, if the users check off that box then it will not drop the gems. I have no need for them, though. Just want to level the accounts mining levels. :D

6. awesome123man

Sounds like a great idea! I think it will be in next update:D

Mintfez likes this.
  7. Bulbazoth

The mine west of falador using the agility shortcut would be perfect for banking iron ore :)

8. awesome123man

Since i believe you will not fill your inventory on gems if you are not insanely crazy and suiciding, I changed the drop to drop everything except pickaxes and uncut gems :p
    If you really think that dropping gems is a neccesity just tell me and i will add the option.
    (This will come in next update)

9. Doomie

Game Mode: OSRS
    Bot settings: Al-Kharid, power mining iron ore.
    Bot run duration: 30 minutes.
    Bug description: When mining the 3 iron ore rocks quickly, they all deplete. This makes the bot change position and runs across mining site for other rocks. This is a dead giveaway that a bot is in use. No sane person would be impatient waiting for 3 iron ore rocks to refresh.
    (This also made my character misclick and run outside to get on-top of the cliff wtf? stop moving!)

Steps to reproduce: Just power mine iron ore (3 rock spot) at Al-Kharid. Zooming in to limit mining area doesn't work.

Have you found a work-around (manual): We need a custom mining radius option.
    or a custom rock tagger to mark only rocks we want to mine (old runemate with overlay support had this) :)

Other than that, decent powerminer! However the mine 1, drop 1 mechanics are uselessly slow :(
    With that said, thank you for the (currently) only working mine bot!
    I can't use it unless this is fixed, I was lucky the anti-botting mechanics prevented 2 guys from reporting me. they suspected i was botting for running across mine like a malfunctioning bot.

10. awesome123man

Thank you for the nice bug description! I have seen this bug first hand as well and will try to fix this in next update. Thanks again!

11. awesome123man

12. mariogp

Hey mate small thing, I noticed that the Adamantite Ore counter on the interface actually counts a gem for example as being an Ore. So I am not personally concerned about it but like I was thinking that may be effecting the xp/ money per hour. Thanks again for the amazing script bot!

13. awesome123man

I have a lot of problems with calculating profit... Because the profit does not take into account how many ore, but the cost of each item, so although it may say more adamant than what was collected, the profit is only using what each individual item costs that you mine, so it uses the price of the gem. This is a bug that i have found no good way around, and I have added a small fix that doesnt make the profit per hour more than what you are actually getting i believe, but not sure. Any other bugs? MLM is in the works, really difficult.

14. mariogp

That sounds right on to me mate! Err just mining addy i got to 72 mining so far and I am already noticing a huge speed increase in terms of ore gathered! It's gonna be soooo easy to get a bond if I want to at the rate I am heading! But I am spending all my gp on big bones lol after a mining sesh!

15. awesome123man

I think there may also be a bug in the world hopping where it just stops and says "hopping!", but doesnt and just sits there, which i will fix in update that contains MLM. P.S. MLM is getting there, navigation is complete, now just need all the interactions.

mariogp likes this.
  16. mariogp

Very good find mate! Hey please check out my thread in screenshot section. It's on top or close to it :)
    --- Double Post Merged, Jul 6, 2016, Original Post Date: Jul 5, 2016 ---
    Wow! I just noticed the option for lava maze wildy aka runite! Good work mate! Anyone testing this? I will the day I hit 85 mining.... 72 atm

17. awesome123man

I'm guessing there will be huge bugs for it. As it is untested. What it is supposed to do is log out if a player your level is near you but then the switching of worlds is most likely messed up. So beware when using it...

mariogp likes this.
  18. awesome123man

19. American Express

American Express RuneMate Staff

When running at Varrock East mining copper

Code (Text):
    2. java.lang.NullPointerException
    3.     at com.daugherty2016.bots.MiningDawg.MiningDawg.onLoop(u:350)
    4.     at com.runemate.game.api.script.framework.LoopingScript.run(lza:188)
    5.     at com.runemate.game.api.script.framework.AbstractScript.start(pza:26)
    6.     at nul.iiIIiIiIIIiI.run(onb:172)
    7. [code]

20. awesome123man

Sorry i didnt respond to this. For some reason it seems that sometimes the notifications dont work right, because i didnt get notified that you posted to this thread. I pushed a silent update with a bunch of these bug fixes, hopefully this one is included. I will tell you when it is passed as you wont see any difference.
    --- Double Post Merged, Jul 12, 2016, Original Post Date: Jul 11, 2016 ---
    Bug fix update has passed! Thanks to @SlashnHax for identifying another bug for me to fix while reviewing my code, there should be very few bugs left :D. I also did some fixing to lumbridge banking so that should work well. I have been mining mithril with it in lumbridge west for 4 hours without any problems and making some reasonable $$ :p

American Express likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.