1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Awesome Mining LITE [Deleted]

Discussion in 'Bot Support & Feedback' started by awesome123man, May 29, 2016.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mariogp

Running very smooth my friend, thanks for the nice update!

2. awesome123man

awesome123man Go check out new bots and give helpful feedback.

This will be in an upcoming update, right now i am figuring out exactly how i want to do this. Sorry i didnt acknowledge your bug report for so long.
    --- Double Post Merged, Jul 13, 2016, Original Post Date: Jul 12, 2016 ---
    Update (0.3.99) Will have what you wanted :D

Doomie likes this.
  3. awesome123man

4. mariogp

Great job mate!

5. awesome123man

Ty, but right now osrs is down due to an update. Please tell me how the radius mining works guys :D
    I have tried it and kept getting errors, so i tried a fix, but not sure how it will work. Please tell me how it is! It should make it so your player doesnt look like a bot and run to other rocks that are far away when there is no ore available in the rocks nearby.

6. mariogp

Hey buddy, your most resent version here seems to crash right after I select I wanna mine Addy or in alkarid. Um the summit or dismiss crashing box comes up. I submitted them. I tried mutible times with the same error. Thanks for adding the Radius, that will help stabilize characters ina great way!

7. American Express

American Express RuneMate Staff

OSRS bot support is currently down - read the home page.

Once it is updated, this and other bots should work again

mariogp and awesome123man like this.
  8. awesome123man

Thanks @kazemanie
    As he said, runemate for OSRS is currently down, but I did test out these functions a bit so they should work. But they may bring up new errors.
    --- Double Post Merged, Jul 17, 2016, Original Post Date: Jul 16, 2016 ---
    @mariogp, please test the radius option, along with any other users :D
    I think there are bugs in it as i am using it, but runemate is extremely slow for me right now, so it is hard to know for sure if i didnt just misclick something due to how laggy it is on my computer.
    P.S. You need to set the center coordinate before setting the radius :p
    --- Double Post Merged, Jul 17, 2016 ---
    Hey guys, kinda broke powermining where it drops pickaxe :p
    Gonna push an update to fix it asap.

Doomie and mariogp like this.
  9. RightBehindu

Hey there dev! Nice work on the bot! I have noticed a couple of errors with the script bot however.

1) Mining in Barbarian Village: Sometimes you will end up hitting a barbarian; resulting in a fistfight that could ultimately kill the player. It also breaks when that happens.

2) Mining in West Lumbridge: I have been mining Mithril here, and I have seen some difficulties with banking. Occasionally the screen will not pan down to see the lumbridge bank booth, and will stand there indefinitely. Also sometimes it will try to use the incorrect bank booth option and your character will be stuck on the other side of the Lumbridge castle bank wall.

I haven't tested any further but I thought I should give these findings as feedback. Once again, great script bot.

10. awesome123man

Thanks for the bug reports! I will get to fixing it.

11. Moocwa

Varrock east, mining for iron and banking.

Waypoints walk to the mine needs to be improved. Waypoints to copper and tin ores, gets stuck/idles for 2-4 mins trying to find iron ores. Autocorrects takes inhumanely long, easy to spot as a bot. Will sometimes waypoint to the outside of the mine, near the fences on the east/right side and takes 2-4 mins to autocorrect as well.

Camera angles can be improved, as it banks, it only moves the camera to a certain position in order to work. Dynamic camera angles would drastically improve anti-bot measures. The present angle i think messes up with finding iron ores in Varrock east since it cant be seen from that angle.

Note: When in position with a radius of 1 /centered (just to mine a single vein), works great but only in position.

12. awesome123man

I have not seen this at varrock east. Can you send a screenshot with your character blurred out?

13. awesome123man

14. jaxy101

Bot beeps and notifies me every single time there is a new chat message. this is very annoying.

15. Doomie

This is not the bot's problem. What you can do is minimize the runescape client to tray.
    All you need is RBTray and right click the minimize button. Voila!

You can disable the notification popup too through Runemate itself in settings

#95 Doomie, Jul 19, 2016
    Last edited: Jul 19, 2016
  16. awesome123man

I cant come up with a good way to not attack a barbarian as my bot shouldnt do it, and it didnt happen with me so that i could reproduce the bug. But west lumbridge and lumbridge banking should be fixed along with powermining and the custom radius option being fixed. Thanks for the bug report!
    Also, Barbarian village has been fixed when the player accidentally goes down the dungeon, it will now go up the ladder.

17. Boobeh

This isn't so much on your end, but players/users can just set their "NPC attack options" to be hidden or right-click-to-attack only.

It will left click barbarians for the Talk-to option, even if you're using the right click only or hidden option.
    Leads to a dialogue with the barbarian. You could work around this and either have it complete the conversation or move/re-click an ore

[​IMG]

#97 Boobeh, Jul 19, 2016
    Last edited: Jul 19, 2016
  18. awesome123man

Thanks for showing this, but it should click the rock if it talks to a barbarian. I don't think that's an issue...

19. Doomie

It's almost the best mining bot I've ever tried.
    Unfortunately, the bot has a very obvious pattern.
    • It always tries to mine a rock more when the inventory is obviously full.
      If the logic to start dropping ores only after the game message "your inventory is full", it's majorly flawed. (i tested powermining iron)
    Try see how Exia did it, and maybe you can reduce bot behavior.
    • Dropping gems is another step toward anti-bot behavior. (maybe keep diamonds).
      Mining with a charged glory amulet is crazy, as it increases the gem rate from rocks.

20. awesome123man

The logic i use to get when to stop mining and either bank or drop the ore is as follows v
    if (powerMine && Inventory.isFull() && Inventory.newQuery().names(oreName).results().first() != null) { //For powermining
    and
    } else if (!powerMine && Inventory.isFull() || !pickAxe()) { //For banking
    --- Double Post Merged, Jul 20, 2016, Original Post Date: Jul 20, 2016 ---
    I honestly do not know why it clicks to mine again... I will see what i can do!
    --- Double Post Merged, Jul 20, 2016 ---
    Hey guys!
    Update on Motherlode Mine Developement!!!
    -Beta version of Motherlode Mine will be in version 0.4.0
    -Be warned of bugs, and please start bot in center of Motherlode Mine
    -Only one mining spot is currently supported, it is the southwestern circle of Motherlode Mine, future places will probably be added later
    -The speed of Motherlode Mine is slow, and very resource intensive, so it may take some time to start and do tasks
    I am excited about this, and am using it for $$
    Please test when update comes :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.