1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Regal Rogue Maze [Deleted]

Discussion in 'Bot Support & Feedback' started by Snufalufugus, Feb 2, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Snufalufugus

I always delay until the players position is the destination. In areas where I've noticed frequent issues I've added in an extra delay to kept sure the player has stopped moving.

2. alkimista

trust me it clicks on moovements

3. haris0121

Hello , when I ran the bot it gave me a unhandeled error it charged me 0.3 and the bot didn't start , How do I fix this ?

4. A Savage

A Savage The Führer

got full outfit in 2 hrs. thanks

5. Snufalufugus

Restart your OSRS client and Runemate and try again. Submit the error with a comment saying it's you and I can be more helpful.

6. Weedweasel

how well does this bot work with 50 thieving and agility?

7. Snufalufugus

Fine, it'll just fail more often cracking the safes at the end.

8. Prodigy

For ironmen, would you be able to add support for energy and super energy potions instead of just waiting to start a new round?

9. Dizzy Damage

HI, recently used your bot, got to say for $0.30 a hour not impressed in 30 mins its failed 4 time with only completing the course once? is this normal ?
    --- Double Post Merged, Feb 18, 2018, Original Post Date: Feb 18, 2018 ---
    to add to the above another 3-4 fails in just ten mins I would like to request a refund.also stoped after 39 mins as I lost faith it was going to complete another course

Attached Files:

10. Snufalufugus

sent
    --- Double Post Merged, Feb 18, 2018, Original Post Date: Feb 18, 2018 ---
    I don't plan to work on this bot in the foreseeable future.

11. Weedweasel

1 piece within 2 hours with 55 thieving also crashed at 54 mins after getting to the safes the first "hour". Might as well say its impossible below 60 thieving cause youll be using 5$+ with 55 and below. Would get past the narrow hallways with traps on the floor and run right back into the traps almost every time. Screenshot of it running back into the traps will come once i get back there and catch it even tho it will prove nothing without logs.

12. Savior

Savior Java Warlord

are you living on the street or why does $5 seem that much to you? The bot saves you plenty of hours which you could spend earning money or doing something else productive

13. Weedweasel

mostly because im not going to put anymore money into this site because they dont wanna help with my logs and what i got left couldnt even get me two more peices the way it runs right back into the traps and fails not to mention a crash. Cant prove it either because of the bug in my logs and with everyone saying there getting a full set within 3 hours? somethings going wrong on my end.
    Yea while i go do other things majority of the bots crash, bug out, or just stop working and go into a loop to get me banned mostly within 2 hours of starting. Only two have not done enough buggy things to make me trust them away from my computer regal wintertodl and your fishing bot and even wintertodl crashed on me a few times.

Attached Files:

14. Snufalufugus

I've sent you a refund for an hour of running the bot. If you dislike the website so much, just leave.

15. ngudre

i've used this bot for almost 30 mins now and it's hasnt made one complete course. for 30 cents an hour is this right? i have it set for resizable mode and its still misclicks and fails

16. gptkamb

Hi there, could you refund me for the hour?
    Tried it for 30 mins in full screen like recommended, but it just kept freezing, only ended up with one chest.

edit: lol realised that was a bit blunt. I love your other mods keep up the work. Would love to splurge 5 hrs on this when working great.

17. RiseAgainst

anyway you could get this to support silk stalls for the ironmen out here

18. Snufalufugus

sent, don't expect any changes to this bot soon. It works great for some and slowly for others.
    --- Double Post Merged, Mar 4, 2018, Original Post Date: Mar 4, 2018 ---
    wrong thread?

19. witheredlion

Its taken 90 cents from me and probably more, and I've only run it for about an hour. Within this time, it's only managed to make it to the safes once. Is there a something that can be done to fix this/get a refund?

20. Snufalufugus

I've refunded you $0.30. The premium bot system is designed in a way where you can try out bots without having to commit to purchasing them for a large sum. If you don't like a bot's performance, the answer is to not use it, not run it repeatedly.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.