1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Regal Thieving 2.0.11

Sneaks past bot watch to 99 Thieving

1. Dustmop24

Failed to interact with Bank booth [3091, 3242, 0] with string Bank
    02:01:29 WARN Failed to interact with Bank booth [3091, 3242, 0] with string Bank
    02:01:29 WARN Failed to interact with Bank booth [3091, 3242, 0] with string Bank
    02:01:30 WARN Failed to interact with Bank booth [3091, 3242, 0] with string Bank
    02:01:30 WARN Failed to interact with Bank booth [3091, 3242, 0] with string Bank

this is coming up on master farmers in draynor after trying to bank with a full inventory of seeds

2. adeptwalrus

I think if you're thieving from stalls, you could get better XP per hour, if you did a loot 1 drop 1 type of system. At the moment it's waiting until you get a full inventory. Just a thought:) Otherwise it's superb, working really smoothly thieving cake stalls

3. crossholdx

Is there any way you can make the minimum health to eat 4? Every time I take a hit I eat lol. Thanks, great bot!

4. Jmankush420

edit, no clue what I did first time, but tried it again. running currently to see

#244 Jmankush420, Jun 28, 2020
    Last edited: Jun 28, 2020
  5. tdotsfinest52

Great bot (used on knights of ardougne) is there anyway to increase the mouse clicks though? I noticed that it won't click as fast as it should decreasing xp rates

6. j0rdy

Hey,

Would be awesome if you can add a feature to BANK certain fruits (useful for ironmen)

7. wister

THIS

it is too slow to re click after being caught on ardy knight, i was only getting around 45k at 61 thieving with the bank trapped knight with the chat and i should get at least 60k

8. Holden Brad147

i have found that the only knights near bank stall is very glitchy, i always do knights within the bank. bank stall is nice is you know you'll have a splasher there for the duration of the bot but often times due to whatever issue as soon as splasher logs out and knight moves away from bank stall the bot doesn't know what to do and just logs.

9. xDuch

Can you add a security if you dont thieve something for the past 2-3minutes the bot turn off i got stuck in ardy bank top for a good 6-7hours ... just hoping i wont get banned now :)

10. Lapalingo

bot get stuck at bank since today. cant get any kind of food from there. i dont know what happened, till yesterday the bot worked rly clean. since today i cant use it. knights or masterfarmer are fine, till u go banking. than u get stuck, bot cant find any food.... Unbenanntsds.png

11. Travis Kennedy

I'm having the same issue, having to pause the script bot to manually withdraw the food then it resumes as it should. (Ardy knights)

Lapalingo likes this.
  12. tdazzler

This is due to the newest osrs update, it is a runemate issue that is currently being fixed, it will affect all bots at the moment, apparently it will be fixed today hopefully.

Lapalingo likes this.
  13. Weeeeee

Are you able to fix the fruit stall?

Each time I start it, it goes to the player options and keeps changing the NPC "Attack" options and just repeats

14. sk1ll3r

can you add the support to glove of silence? please and thank you!

15. physucks

Would it be possible to add a feature where we can bank strange fruit and the golovanova tops from the fruit stalls? This would be especially useful for ironmen looking to make botanical pies.

16. spaceghost420

the bot eats after every time you are hit and sometimes over eats even when full other than that i always moniter my botting (lvl110) combat so i never get stuck or anything just clicks alittle to fast for my ban paranoia and the eating can cause antibot problems

17. Traindriver

Currently not working on Ardy Knights at bank booth

18. creativeself

upload_2020-10-23_14-46-47.png
    Confirmed working at ardy knights bank booth.

19. Stickyyyy

got 99 thieving with this bot and it was always fantastic when I used it. However based off the recent 3 star reviews something is now wrong with it.

Just jumped on to try get some easy cash and the bot stopped after 15 minutes for no reason. Testing again currently.

PS. Please bring back Regal angler fisher
    --- Double Post Merged, Oct 29, 2020, Original Post Date: Oct 29, 2020 ---

Just went 30 minutes and it crashed again
    Trying to click view log but nothing happens.

PPS. Please bring back regal angler fisher

20. BinaryArcher

Trying Ardy Cake Stalls and it just opens and closes the settings menu. Any ideas?