1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Regal Wintertodt [Deleted]

Discussion in 'Bot Support & Feedback' started by Snufalufugus, Feb 14, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Snufalufugus

There have been three instances of you asking for a refund today alone. I think you're talking this personally... It's not that I think you're asking something unreasonable, but that I don't have fun providing what I consider to be micromanaged customer support, and won't be doing it. I'm trying to be upfront with you about it so that you're fully informed of my stance going forward, and you can make your decision based on that. This is the last post I will make regarding this. I feel I have expressed myself pretty clearly.

2. skatyna

was opening boxes after 2hours of botting... great bot, and ever more awesome bot author @Snufalufugus

[​IMG]

3. BeepBooper

Not sure if I am doing something wrong here, but the bot automatically ends itself with a 'Thanks for using Regal Wintertodt!' message displaying from the top after about 30 minutes usage. It has happened 3 times for me now.
    The bot itself works flawlessly.

Ok forgot to attach logs so here they are:
    all seem to end with 'Encountering an unexpected problem!'
    Not sure why

Attached Files:

#23 BeepBooper, Mar 2, 2018
    Last edited: Mar 2, 2018
  4. Ufej

Gratz on pet

5. iDronee

Maybe it's already a topic here buth i didn't see it.
    - Dragon Axe special attack activator ? so my wc is some lvl's higher so more logs burning

6. Snufalufugus

Wc lexel doesn't influence anything except your wc xp. Steel axe or higher and you always get logs at the same rate.

iDronee likes this.
  7. iDronee

Ah nice to know!
    Also maybe a nice future for a little more wc xp then :)?

8. Snufalufugus

I don't think boosts influence your xp gained, its based on your base level afaik.

Either way, not adding it.

9. iDronee

It make no differents to say it's a super good bot :)! keep up the good work (y)

Snufalufugus likes this.
  10. Snufalufugus

11. Neont4

Works flawlessy! cheers, Although one improvement could be to just tweak when it runs back from brazier to bruma roots on the east side as i've noticed alot of the time it clicks 2 squares away from the roots and pauses for a few seconds before finding the correct square (beside the wall) and ends up creating a pattern that looks very bot-like.

12. RiseAgainst

instead of running away to a new brazier could you make an option to fix the brazier? That would give us a lot of construction exp that we are missing out on. other than that I absolutely love this wintertodt script bot. One of the best on the entire shop if you ask me.

13. Snufalufugus

It only runs when the mage dies - if it only breaks it'll repair as long as you haven't gone under the threshold for eating food. You just rarely see it repair since usually one of those two things happens.

RiseAgainst likes this.
  14. Neont4

Yup, this pattern just got me perm banned as it was the only script bot i was using. expected it so i'm not complaining but you should really take a look at the pathing i mentioned.

15. Snufalufugus

Have you used any other bots in the last 4 days or so? I've gotten 99 three times with this bot doing 8-10 hour gametime days. AFAIK there are no detected patterns in it.

16. Neont4

Yes it was the only script bot i've used on the account and it's around 3 years old too, here's a pic and the best way i can explain is it runs to the first square and pauses for a few seconds before finally right clicking on the second square and choosing "walk here". i watched it happen multiple times before i turned it off as a precaution. When i say it creates a pattern i'm meaning for other legit players to see, (and report) as i'm 100% sure has happened in this case.

Untitled.png
    [​IMG][​IMG]

17. HelloM8

Hey Snuggle, just started the bot earlier with 35 cents left on my account. It kicked me out twice about 15 minutes in or so... Every time it kicked me out, it took 5 cents away. So I lost 10 cents in like 30 minutes. Is there a way you could check that out and give me 2 hours back. Thanks bud!

18. BigGates

BigGates Noticeably F.A.T.

Post your logs
    On the runemate client : Click Help > Scroll down to the bottom > Select the Regal Wintertod files and post them in the chat.

19. HelloM8

Sent you 2 logs in PM.

20. BigGates

BigGates Noticeably F.A.T.

No upload them and post them here, I'm just replying so you know what to do
    @Snufalufugus is the owner of the script bot and the one that can help you

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.