1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Regal Wintertodt [Deleted]

Discussion in 'Bot Support & Feedback' started by Snufalufugus, Feb 14, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Snufalufugus

Update in Q with swordfish added

2. s_as

Aaaaand another 99 firemaking on another HCIM account, that's the second 99 FM completed by Regal Wintertodt for me! Thank you for this great bot, will continue to use!

Qw094w846d9x and Snufalufugus like this.
  3. Snufalufugus

4. layis3

Bot worked amazing for about 8 hours until it started chopping -> fletching -> and then just didn't eat and the account would die. Reset runemate + bot + pc and issue seems to be persisting.

One other issue is it banks / does not eat partially eaten cakes. If that could be fixed it would be awesome.
    --- Double Post Merged, Oct 11, 2019, Original Post Date: Oct 11, 2019 ---
    I wanted to update - eating cakes are working fine this time around and so is previous error listed, not sure what happened last night

---
    is it possible to left click knife -> log or will the bot always right click every option?
    also- really neat feature would be a "total crates gained" under the infobox near the "total exp gain"

#564 layis3, Oct 11, 2019
    Last edited: Oct 11, 2019
  5. Snufalufugus

The not eating partial cakes is deliberate. If the bot took partial cakes with it you'd see less consistent results, since 7 food in one trip might not be equal to 7 in another.

Could you please post the logs from a session where it stopped eating?

It shouldn't right click every option. You may have the runemate client option turned on by accident that forces all bots to right click.

Small statistics like that would be nice, but unfortunately my UI isn't configured to allow for that right now and I don't have time to make changes to it.

6. layis3

Thanks for the response. It was "force menu interaction" under settings. all set now!

Snufalufugus likes this.
  7. lukeypukey11

Died for the first time yesterday after getting from 50-82, used the same settings all the way through pretty much, dont know what might have been different this time. Uploading log for you as well if it helps.

Attached Files:

8. Snufalufugus

Thank you, refund sent. Can't track it down yet but I'm hoping if I compare your logs with some past ones this weekend I might be able to find a similarity.

9. lukeypukey11

Oh! I wasn't expecting a refund at all so thank you kindly, It really is an interesting bug since even in that session the games I babysat were perfect. my guess is he didn't move to that safe chopping square and took some fat storm damage. I do usually put the health to eat at the lowest possible setting so maybe it just piled on too quickly.

10. I bot hcims

Any chance of getting a refund due to a issue?
    The issue is that the bot doesnt log back in on disconnet, and neither does the bot stop. So basically the bot can be left running for hours on end while my rs account is not even logged into the game.

11. Snufalufugus

Sure, guesstimate how much time you've spent logged out and I'll refund it. I'll also look into making sure the client is logging back in like it should be.

12. Mikevh21

Hello I used your bot recently and only used 6 hours but somehow it charged me for 24 hours and 5 minutes.... is there a way to get a refund? upload_2019-10-25_18-35-52.png

13. erbz

A big problem for me is when the bot runs to cut more bruma root (with safe tile toggled on) it will sorta derp out 1 square away for a few seconds, then click the safe spot tile and then the bruma root.
    I just feel like if this was fixed as a smoother transition (not running 1 square away then derping 99% of the time) then I'd feel more comfortable using the bot.

Other than that, I've used it from 64-95 Firemaking so far, loving the xp per hour and efficiency of it :)
    4.9 stars/5 ;)

I bot hcims likes this.
  14. I bot hcims

Difficult to guesstimate, but I assume around 30 hours, so 2.4.
    I'm not sure if its your bot or runemate client, as I've seen this issue with other bots too, but I assume it would be possible to add something in the bot to log back in. To be more specific, when I get back to the computer, the client have the loginmessage "You were disconnected from the game" or something in that sense. Meaning it's not on the standard login screen. Maybe this is a update jagex added, that needs to be added support for in the bots. Hope you find a fix for this, because this bot is awesome! :D

15. rmatemate

Gets stuck all the time.

16. RenBots

Hi the bot keeps saying 'illegal error' at the moment im not sure why it was running perfectly until the osrs Thursday update?
    Any help? It's also charging rapidly for the bot now even though it hasn't been using it..

17. Snufalufugus

Refunded 1.44

Refunded. It's the runemate client not logging back in like it's supposed to. I reported it to @Cloud 5 days ago, no acknowledgement or update yet.

Client was down from update, LMK if youd like a refund + how much

18. Rhythms

Bot completely broke down for me, needs major update probably.
    --- Double Post Merged, Nov 3, 2019, Original Post Date: Nov 3, 2019 ---
    Please let me know when the bot is back up, it costs like 8 cents just to check and im cheap lol

19. Snufalufugus

Restart RM + Osrs and try the lite version

20. CxXxC

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.