1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Regal Wintertodt [Deleted]

Discussion in 'Bot Support & Feedback' started by Snufalufugus, Feb 14, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bruce1122

ahh.. that could be it lol. thanks!

2. Djspecial

RS had an update a little while ago. Just have to wait for runemate/bot to do the same.

3. kickpointy

I ran the bot ran around 13 hours and I came back at the login the screen. It charged me for the whole time, despite not logging back in from the break around the 3hr 30min mark. Here's the log, would appreciate a refund for that time. this is the first time I've had an issue w/ the bot, not sure what happened. Starts around the 3hour mark and runs for the rest of the time (10 additional hours I believe)

log was too big to upload here, said it was too many characters. didnt let me put on pastebin either cuz it was over 500kb. wasn't sure best place to upload but i put it on zippyshare

Private file

#623 kickpointy, Dec 18, 2019
    Last edited: Dec 20, 2019
  4. Djspecial

The only problem i have with Wintertodt is the login funcion. So i logged in manualy and let it run. It has been running smooth for hours on end.
    Did you use the break handler? Bots have problems since the RS update. Just so you know and dont waste more credits on stuff that wont work.

5. kickpointy

it happened right after a break, so yeah. i had no idea

6. Djspecial

Well my alt just got the pet between kc 300/400. Made a couple mill.
    Time to switch to an other acc again and get this one to combat.

I love this one alot.

Snufalufugus likes this.
  7. Snufalufugus

I used the bot to get 91 to 99fm a few days ago, AFAIK everything is working unless there's a current client issue I'm not aware of. I used fletching like usual and it worked no issues. LMK how many hours to refund if you'd like one.

Sent

Sent anyways, thx for usage

Refund sent, was down from client issue

The client had numerous issues around the time of your post, which I think are all resolved now. I regularly run this bot for long periods without issues, 8h shouldn't be difficult as long as client is fully online (which it currently is AFAIK). LMK if you'd like a refund and if so how much

If you can post logs I can look into it, deaths should never occur unless it's a disconnection issue. The bot runs to the door and waits for the round to end if you run out of food. LMK if you'd like a refund and if so how much

Was down from client when you posted, LMK if you'd like a refund and if so how much

Was down from client, LMK if you'd like a refund and if so how much

Refund sent

Logins are handled by the client. There were ongoing issues with it but AFAIK those have been resolved as of this post.

Djspecial and turbo slayer like this.
  8. RuneM8r

With reduced damage tile on, it will go to the tile before it, stop, and then click on the tile. Could that changed so maybe the bot clicks on the tile directly like a normal player would?

With Jug of Wines on, it doesnt drop jugs when it's finished, and instead just banks them. Could this be changed to where it drops jugs to have more space for logs DURING the run?

When I have it set to only burn logs it will consistently get under 500 points because it is extremely ineffecient. With fletching enabled, I am usually able to hit 500 or more.

Also Id like to see an option to set the max break time to under 1 hr (so I can choose between 0 and 1 hr)

Other than those things this bot is fairly flawless. Great job.

9. Snufalufugus

The reduced dmg tile thing is a workaround because rm interactions have a very tough time getting to the tile when players drop items there.

Besides the jug dropping, which parts of the bot do you think are causing the inefficiency that leads to reduced points?

10. RuneM8r

Idk, Ive been watching it for a while and it just wastes time in between actions, and it all adds up I think. I have 16 open inventory spaces, maybe I need better food?

11. Snufalufugus

I would try using brews without the safespot and see how that goes.

12. RuneM8r

Ill give it a go, going to level some mining/farming/herblore before going back to get some better rewards first though. So far Ive gained around 6M exp, once I get some brews Ill post an update. Ty for the correspondence, its much appreciated

13. hunngry

i agree the actions are very slow like when wintertodt is dead takes ages to exit and bank and come back in alot of the time u miss the bonus xp for starting the fire blazier and i also have to use flectching mode as burn only is just a waste of time rarley get 500 pnts better xp rate using fletching i find
    also when you enter it should run directly to fire blazier thing instead of stoppig in the middle then clicking next to blazier providing you have equipment. you should also be able to set the eat when health is low should change from like 30-90

also the food to withdraw input menu should be editble so you can just put how manny you want ...and miniumum food before banking goes up in 12345 then straight to 8 that should also be editible or just a simple 1-10 option ect...

14. MonsterMadness

Screenshot[​IMG]

lost hours :|
    --- Double Post Merged, Jan 6, 2020, Original Post Date: Jan 6, 2020 ---
    i was acually just waiting for another game and then the error occured

15. Qw094w846d9x

Just got banned after running this for a total of 6.5~ hours, not sure if the account got flagged prior or something but I haven't botted anything but this 6 hours yesterday and 50 minutes into this run. prior to that I haven't botted in over a week.

I love the bot but I'm wondering if anyone else has had any issues.

16. RuneM8r

I just got 99 fm from this bot, no bans. Used it from 50 onwards. Had some issues with it no gaining many points, but what helped was getting better food

#636 RuneM8r, Jan 8, 2020
    Last edited: Jan 8, 2020
  17. OceanView

What was your break set up?

18. MonsterMadness

not any ban. i do two 3-8h sessions a day, so 6-16 hours a day on this, no issues.

19. Bean.

Not sure how you got banned mate.

Ivé used this on about five accounts 50-99 with no bans with like 10+ hr sessions.

20. RuneM8r

5.25-5.75 hrs running
    .5-1hr break times
    generate max amount

I had bruma torch equipped
    axe tinderbox knife hammer
    8 tiles of food each run, set to refill if not 8 in inventory

chop normally, burn only, even if you dont get 500 pts dont worry youre geting hella exp

i was around 200-250k exp an hour when I started to just let it run 24/7 for a few days until 99

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.