1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Regal Wintertodt [Deleted]

Discussion in 'Bot Support & Feedback' started by Snufalufugus, Feb 14, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Snufalufugus

Unfortunately there's always some risk when it comes to botting nowadays. Detection is much better than it was around 2008.

I'll be releasing a significant update to this bot in the near future that should change a lot of behavior and help prevent future bans.

Regarding your feedback points, only a couple dozen partial cakes are accumulated to 99, so I'm not convinced it's a real issue. It's not something that I can imagine triggering a ban.

I also don't like the safe tile option. Runemate's interactions have trouble walking there when people drop items (empty jugs) on the tile. I personally don't use it, but a lot of people like to so I leave it in.

The fletching mode does a better job of making the end-of-kill efficient, and will be even better after the upcoming update. Users get confused when there are too many options, which is why it's limited to the point it is.

If you choose to continue botting, I recommend the following guidelines. In my experience bans are very rare following these rules:
    • Avoid botting on brand new accounts or accounts that were dormant for a long time. These are more heavily monitored.
    • If you need to bot one of these accounts, vary the activities a lot or only bot 2-3 hours a day for about a week.
    • Don't have very long and uninterrupted botting sessions. I like to do a maximum of two 4-hour sessions with a 1-2 hour break in between
    • Don't bot the same thing for weeks on end - change it up a little bit
    • Avoid botting agility for more than 2 hours a day every other day

Sent refund

MeX1000 likes this.
  2. lazyjew

Hey mate, the bot is opening crates when I have the option unticked to open crates. it opens them on the way to bank for more food.

pretty frustrating only starting doing it today.

in regards to payment if i run the bot for an hour and a half i get charged for 2 hours regardless?

also with a minute waiting between most games, over the course of 99 firemake thats alot of time doing nothing that we are paying for xD

edit: Bug - was sat at bank withdrawing cakes for an undetermined amount of time. just stood at the bank. status was "withdrawing X cakes". almost 3 hour runtime probably afk for an hour or so.

Edit 2: start of withdrawing cakes (cake value has been replaced by X for peace of mind)
    01:44:34 INFO Withdrawing X Cake
    02:53:11 DEBUG <- when i stopped the bot.

#662 lazyjew, Feb 23, 2020
    Last edited: Feb 23, 2020
  3. Snufalufugus

Significant rewrite being released soon so not going to track down any bugs unless they re-appear after the next release

Regarding payment, yes
    See here for more information about how Runemate has structured it's payment systems:
    Tutorial - Wallet and Premium Bots FAQ
    Tutorial - Billing and Payment FAQ

Sent you $0.24 for 3h of runtime w/ cake issue
    --- Double Post Merged, Feb 23, 2020, Original Post Date: Feb 23, 2020 ---
    Changes in upcoming edition:
    • Bot has been made faster overall, in addition to the speed increasing features listed below
    • Faster walking to and from bank
    • Faster depositing of items during banking
    • Bruma torch can now be worn instead of having a tinderbox
    • The bot now more accurately calculates what can be done with time remaining to maximize points. This should lead to burn only mode working much better than before
    • Braziers will be fixed MUCH more often - eating is only now only prioritized over fixing braziers when calculated damage is more than current hp
    • Made lighting the brazier at the beginning of the rounds much more reliable
    • Changed the way minimum/maximum food values are set to allow for more flexibility, and the bot will no longer allow you to set a higher minimum food than food to withdraw
    • The bot is now less patient when waiting for a dead pyromancer to be revived (it will switch sides sooner)
    • Bot now forces you to not use the damage-reducing safespot when running in burn only mode
    • Lots of other smaller changes not worth mentioning
    • Lots of code cleanup behind the scenes
    I will be pushing the changes to the lite version and removing the time limit for a few days to make sure there are no huge bugs. As long as everything goes smoothly, this version will be updated very soon and the time limit on lite will be re-instated.

4. lazyjew

Thanks for the rapid response. Appreciate the credits.

Will we be charged for use during the time that the lite is unrestricted?

5. Snufalufugus

No, lite version is free.
    --- Double Post Merged, Feb 24, 2020, Original Post Date: Feb 23, 2020 ---
    Substantially re-written version now available here: Regal Wintertodt Beta Release

Leaving premium version up based on older code until the beta release has been tested enough that I feel comfortable replacing the tried & true premium version with it.

You may get warnings about time limits but they should never take effect. Please try it out & provide feedback if you're available to babysit your bots.

6. poopinmybutt

Looks awesome, glad you're working on it - will totally update the review I just posted and use the new bot when you push the changes. Very excited.

Going to try out the beta
    --- Double Post Merged, Mar 10, 2020 ---
    Using the beta:

still having issues banking and getting back in time for the start of the next round and misses out on the first brazier light. It seems to run back and forth at the door a lot, stands around outside (on the path between the bank and door), misclicks behind the bank and runs all the way there, pauses for a long time, clicks the bank and runs back. Banking itself is also rather slow. Been watching for a few rounds now and it hasn't been able to get back in time for the round start yet, but it does make it quite soon after.

Not having issues getting to 500 pts, been around 700 for the rounds I've seen.

Overall though the clicks are better, when it's feeding the brazier it clicks to light it (when it goes out mid-round) faster than before but still only hits about 50% of the braizer lights (too slow for the others)

As a feature that would be nice, would be fletching at the braizer instead of at the bruma roots, most real players do this and it would allow for the bot to click on the brazier if it goes out or breaks for added points and xp.

Settings I'm using:

intelligent fletching
    Chop normally
    Don't open crates
    --- Double Post Merged, Mar 10, 2020 ---
    update:

I think my account is about to be fucked lol, that's what I get for trying beta bots I guess. I had a good enough experience with it as outlined above, so I left it for 4-5 hours (including the babysat time above) and then just came back to it, character was just standing outside the bank (couple tiles to the south of the spare item trader) and based on the xp and crates I got, was probably sitting there spam clicking the ground for probably 4 of the 5 hours.

So rip account most likely, shouldn't have used one I actually cared about, but that's on me.

Anyway, whatever bug that was 100% needs to be addressed.

7. awesome123man

awesome123man Go check out new bots and give helpful feedback.

Agility botting ;(
    Ban rates overhyped. It's like the 4th most used bot so how can it stay that high if it is banning everyone? xD

8. Snufalufugus

Sorry about the bug, hopefully your account doesn't get banned. I've had several similar scenarios in the past that didn't lead to a ban so there's definitely hope.

Walking is the main thing holding up the next and "full" release of the new version. I agree it's still too slow.

Can you post the logs from your session please so I can look into & fix that bug?

9. wyyx

Hey, would be nice if u make it drop the empty jugs. Alot of unessecary invent space

EDIT: Also doesnt fix the bracier, losing out on alot of cons xp

#669 wyyx, Mar 23, 2020
    Last edited: Mar 24, 2020
  10. frostblade

Bot is not working, please refund the .4

11. David chang

Is it possible to make the bot eat up to full hp and finish like the 1/3 or 2/3 of cake
    and bank crate after every round or option for it?
    I have premium one

12. wyyx

Does first inventory of roots/kindling, then idles til next game. doesnt work

edit: after yday update.

13. Topless Acid

this question may have been asked before, but does this bot support using the bruma torch as a tinderbox? just wondering.

14. rmlol

There is a little bug
    With walking from bank to wt
    Gets stuck
    since today
    I like this script bot alot good work btw

15. Ollie1991

A lot of the time bot struggles to get 500 points due to brazier moving and it doesn’t move quick enough. On the plus side it isn’t killing me anymore though which is pretty awesome

16. Snufalufugus

New version fixes the brazier much more often. I don't think it's worth the time to drop jugs since it just means you walk back and forth between the roots and brazier more often, which is only like 4 tiles. Dropping the jugs would probably cost more time than it would save.

Done.

You can achieve this by setting the food to bank at to a value of 1 less than what you withdraw. This way if you eat 1 food during the kill, you'll go back to the bank.

It eats unfinished cakes first during the kill, but doesn't use them with banking since it would lead to you having less food than intended.

Was probably broken due to update. If you're still having this problem or others I recommend using the Beta version. It'll replace this one shortly.

The beta one does, I can't remember if this one does.

Thank you. Walking is improved in the beta version which will replace this one soon, but I think there are also some client issues with walking right now.

The beta version should be faster than this one if you're finding this one is too slow.

rmlol likes this.
  17. null0x

Unfortunately wasted $0.16 on the regular Regal Winterodt before I read this thread. Testing the Beta version now, and so far it seems to actually work, but sadly it's only available for 1 hour :( Only issues I've seen thus far in beta version is that it is often times slow to take action (i.e. move from root/tree to burning, or so pauses between steps when going to/from bank), and sometimes when it banks it runs to the backside of the bank before running to the actual bank chest.

#677 null0x, Apr 7, 2020
    Last edited: Apr 7, 2020
  18. Snufalufugus

If you keep running it the limit should never take effect.

On a general announcement note:
    Next update will overwrite this version with the beta version (no longer beta) and reinstate the lite/premium restrictions. I've tested it for about 20 hours now and only encountered it getting stuck once (the cause of which is now fixed) so I think it's ready for a full release.

I've noticed an uptick in reported bans from the bot through various mediums. From what I can tell it's still very few bans relative to the amount of time the bot is ran for, and is probably people running inhuman 12-16 hour days, but I want to maintain the nearly banless history of this bot.

For the next update I've made some changes to the behavior of the bot and tested those on new accounts. For those that don't know, brand new accounts (and accounts that come back from being dormant for an extended period) are the most heavily monitored. I've gained several million xp so far between two new accounts with semi-heavy game hours without being banned, so I believe whatever behavior Jagex's botwatch was picking up on has been removed. I'll be monitoring the situation and making further changes if they turn out to be necessary.

null0x likes this.
  19. null0x

Dope! Looking forward to the update :)

20. Snufalufugus

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.