1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Regal Wintertodt [Deleted]

Discussion in 'Bot Support & Feedback' started by Snufalufugus, Feb 14, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Heathcliff

Bot automatically stops after certain time :/

Attached Files:

gazlo and compkiller12 like this.
  2. jayscott

So far so good, I ran it for like 6-8 hours and it worked amazing. Is there a max I should run this bot for?

3. idiotlad

3 or 4 times in a row now the bot has randomly stopped and closed. Tried restarting the client and has done it again 45 minutes in. Unsure as to what is causing it, most recent seems to have come from an inability to find things in the inventory, number of warnings in the log about things not being selected, failures to eat or drink and incorrect things being selected (jug). Final issue before closing was reset failsafe stopwatch, instantly followed by 'Encountering unexpected problem!' at which point it closed.

gazlo likes this.
  4. Snufalufugus

I've personally gotten well over 50m fm xp on an account after a 2 day ban doing 8-12 hour days to see if it would get banned since I didn't care about the account. So I'd recommend 8-12 hours with about 75% being in-game time.

The bot has a built-in failsafe system to stop the bot if it detects it got stuck. If you find it's getting triggered a lot, try changing up your settings. I personally use resizeable without the special low damage tile.

5. jayscott

I am already at 92 fm, keep taking my money ! I am telling everyone about this bot, its absolutely amazing man. I just run it at night for 10 hours when i sleep since I work all day so i can not play. No problems at all!
    --- Double Post Merged, Jun 12, 2018, Original Post Date: Jun 6, 2018 ---
    Can I get a refund, everything was going so well until I died here... I am not sure what happened.... I lost a decent amount of items and this is quite a unlucky set back ... Here is the log

Attached Files:

Candyman123 and Snufalufugus like this.
  6. Futurama

Connection lost - running for 10 hours while the bot was frozen lol only 2-3 hours was actually used in wintertodt.

7. gazlo

Bot works ok albeit a little bit slow, but then it stops working spontaneously sometimes. Stopped working 34 minutes in for no reason last run.

8. lilgrimm

This bot is excellent, however it would really benefit from more fluid banking, faster mouse movement, and an option to burn logs after 500 points. Other than that, i really like it.
    --- Double Post Merged, Jun 22, 2018, Original Post Date: Jun 21, 2018 ---
    Only major issue i just noticed after babysitting for a long time is:

When out of food and still having logs in inventory, it goes to safe spot but still tries to fletch, even though its not allowed, over and over

9. Dancer

Is this version working? I tried using the lite version and it would just keep spam clicking the brazier causing it to not burn any logs

10. Snufalufugus

The lite and pro are the same. Restart your osrs and rm clients and try the lite version again. If it still doesn't work please let me know and I'll check it out tomorrow.

11. Dancer

I'm still having the issue

12. Snufalufugus

I just tried one round fletching and one round burn only and it worked flawlessly each way. Are you sure you weren't just getting unlucky and taking a lot of damage? At wintertodt any damage you take interrupts your firemaking and you have to click the brazier again to resume.

13. Dancer

No, I'm not taking any damage, it literally just rapid clicks. I've done about 10 test runs

Edit: Just gave it another test and I'm still having the issue. I took a gif, though its not the best, it slightly shows the issue. And I'll explain it best I can.

It keeps clicking on the brazier when trying to feed the logs, and if you click the brazier during feeding, it resets the animation and doesn't use any logs. Since it keeps clicking every ~1second it just keeps resetting the animation and zero logs get used
    https://i.gyazo.com/da84be6d7eee1aed5c54f07713045de7.mp4

Edit2: Just reloaded runemate and osrs client again and let the bot attempt to run through 2 wintertodt rounds. The bot chopped a full inventory of logs without an issue, ran to the brazier and once again just kept clicking the brazier not burning any logs. I decided to let it just do its thing and it ended up burning a total of 4 logs out of a full inventory, only having to eat twice during the first wintertodt kill. After the first kill and only scoring a whopping 40 points, I let the bot continue to run. Once the next kill started up, it once again chopped a full inventory of logs and proceeded to continuously click the brazier burning 6 logs throughout the kill.

#113 Dancer, Jul 12, 2018
    Last edited: Jul 12, 2018
  14. Snufalufugus

Thank you for taking the time to test things out. I've pushed an update that might fix the problem you're having, I think it might be a playersense issue. I'll tag you once it's live.

Dancer likes this.
  15. Snufalufugus

16. Dancer

17. Snufalufugus

Thanks for your patience. Glad it's resolved.

18. Dancer

Seem to be running into another issue. Not sure whats causing it. The bot will just randomly stop, first time was after 18minutes and just again after 1hr 50mins. Both times due to "Encountering an unexpected problem!". I've attached both log files so you can look, but both times it was standing at the brazier with low health when I logged back in (monkfish still in inventory)

Attached Files:

19. idcanymore1

Hi,

I ran this for 2 hours yesterday and it went fine. I tried it again today and I keep getting this error:

Code (Text):
    1. 00:00:18 DEBUG    Changing root task
    2. 00:00:18 DEBUG    Waiting for non-null root task
    3. 00:00:18 DEBUG    Changing root task
    4. 00:00:18 DEBUG    Waiting for non-null root task
    5. 00:00:19 DEBUG    Changing root task
    6. 00:00:19 DEBUG    Waiting for non-null root task
    7. 00:00:19 DEBUG    Changing root task
    8. 00:00:20 DEBUG    Waiting for non-null root task
    9. 00:00:21 DEBUG    Changing root task
    10. 00:00:21 DEBUG    Waiting for non-null root task
    11. 00:00:21 DEBUG    Changing root task
    12. 00:00:22 DEBUG    Waiting for non-null root task
    13. 00:00:22 DEBUG    Changing root task
    14. 00:00:22 DEBUG    Waiting for non-null root task
    The bot simply doesn't start. It just spams this error and does nothing. I'm on W309. I tried deleting all runemate associated folders and reinstalling, as well as restarting my computer. Nothing works. I tried it 4 times under different conditions, and I always get this error. Can I get a refund? It's not much money but it still doesn't feel great that I didn't even get it to run at the end.

20. Snufalufugus

Snufalufugus updated Regal Wintertodt with a new update entry:

Regal Wintertodt v1.1.0 Released!

Read the rest of this update entry...
    --- Double Post Merged, Jul 18, 2018, Original Post Date: Jul 18, 2018 ---
    New update may fix this issue, but not 100%. If it's not fixed, logs will have more info on what the issue might be with this new update.

You didn't ask but I've sent you $0.80 to make up for all the attempts to run the bot that you have had. Thanks for your helpfulness.

Thanks for the report, it was a mistake by me that broke the bot. It should be fixed now. Refund sent.

Dancer likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.