1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

RegalNoobRC [Deleted]

Discussion in 'Bot Support & Feedback' started by Snufalufugus, Nov 2, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Snufalufugus

Snufalufugus submitted a new resource:

RegalNoobRC - For all your nooby RC neeeds!

Read more about this resource...

#1 Snufalufugus, Nov 2, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 16, 2017
  2. Geashaw

3. Snufalufugus

Nope, it's for OSRS as I play that game exclusively :)

Geashaw likes this.
  4. jaxy101

Please tell me how to setup this bot because it's not working for me...
    Theres no interface?

5. Geashaw

You have to wait, I found it to start working.

6. Snufalufugus

Wear a fire tiara, and a dueling ring with more than 1 charge. Have pure essence and more duel rings (8) in bank. It should go on its own from there once you start it.

#6 Snufalufugus, Nov 4, 2016
    Last edited: Nov 4, 2016
  7. jaxy101

Good news, after opening and closing the bank 2 times, it did withdraw pure essence and teleport to the duel arena.

Small bug - after teleporting back to castle wars it got stuck and didnt click on the bank because (I THINK) it wasnt close enough to the bank to click on it from my position so i had to move my character to the bank for the bot to continue.
    It also has a lot of trouble withdrawing pure essence from the bank. Idk if this is a general Cloud problem or a this particular bot problem.

Also why is a ardy claok 1 required?
    Also to improve efficiency, could you integrate using rune pouches?

Last thing, could you possibly add an interface to the bot?

8. Snufalufugus

• I plan to rework the banking asap because it is buggy atm. I think its a combination of the code and the runemate client itself, not one or the other particularly. All bots seem to have trouble selecting options, on duel rings, npcs, pretty much anything.
    • I'll add a check in to make it walk closer to the chest if this happens
    • Rune pouches will not be added to this bot. I may make a lava rune bot down the road that integrates pouches, but this one won't. If you want it, feel free to take the source code and add them in; that's why I made this one open source.
    • Ardy cloak isn't required - i got this bot confused with my monestary iron mining one. sorry :p

9. Geashaw

Just submitted a crash. It took a full inventory of pure essences from the bank but forgot the ring (since I had no ring on).

10. Snufalufugus

Thanks for the report. It returned null because it tried to wear a duel ring that wasn't in the inv and I forgot a null check there. I'll be re-writing the banking entirely tonight or tomorrow, and hopefully it will work much better.
    --- Double Post Merged, Nov 4, 2016, Original Post Date: Nov 4, 2016 ---
    UPDATE
    I decided the bot wasn't coded well enough to be an open-source example for others, so I re-wrote it entirely. It should be faster, more reliable, and less buggy than before. I only tested it for about ten minutes because I play ironman and don't want to waste my materials making fire runes, but it seemed to be working great. Enjoy! Update is currently in q waiting to be pushed through. @Geashaw

Geashaw likes this.
  11. Geashaw

Thanks a lot for the update! I read through the code and noticed it is a small bot. Few lines. Not many failsafes. Glad to see you updating it!

12. Snufalufugus

13. Grind Train

It worked perfectly banking and withdrawing essence and ring. But after it wears the ring, it hovers on the [ remove ring of dueling(8) ] option. And doesn't seem to right click for the teleport option. Teleporting has to be done manually but runs and uses essence on altar fine.:D

14. Snufalufugus

This is not a problem with my bot, it is a problem with the RuneMate client. It has been addressed and will (most likely) be fixed upon the next runemate client update.

15. Geashaw

I think this has to do with the equipment bug. I can confirm it does this.

16. Snufalufugus

17. American Express

American Express RuneMate Staff

Might pay to update your OP and instructions to make sure the bot uses pure essence. I tried running it with normal essence and nothing was working. Bought some pure essence and appears to be working now.

Will give a more thorough review in the near future :)

18. Geashaw

Decide on an amount and I may back @Snufalufugus with the same :)

19. Snufalufugus

Did you one better and modified the bot to work with rune essence. Also added two nullchecks that I thought shouldn't have been necessary, but they were causing problems. I didn't personally test the update because I have no way of getting rune ess on my acc, but it should work fine. The push is in q now, I'll post when it goes through.

I don't think he literally meant pay lol, he just meant it would be a good idea. Any donations that anyone feels like giving are welcome, but by no means are they necessary or expected.

20. American Express

American Express RuneMate Staff

More than happy to donate items if you need to test stuff, although you being an ironman I'm not sure how it could work?

Another thing I noticed - my computer disconnected from my WiFi for 30 seconds, OSRS client logged me out, when computer connected to WiFi again, the lobby handler logged me in and the bot resumed, although it just kept spamming duel arena teleport on the ring before I stopped it. When the WiFi disconnected, the bot had just teleported to duel arena for the first time.

Not a major issue I wouldn't have thought, as the WiFi disconnecting is my issue not yours.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.