1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

RegalLavaRC [Deleted]

Discussion in 'Bot Support & Feedback' started by Snufalufugus, Jul 17, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. haxus

Thank you for your time. I believe it might be a runemate issue as well. I asked another author for help after I had a problem with his bot. He said it was an issue with runemate. I believe this update might have messed things up.

2. Snufalufugus

The bot is working well for me with a nearly identical setup. Please try restarting your PC and try it again. If it still doesn't work I'll push an update with a bunch of debugging for you.
    --- Double Post Merged, Sep 11, 2017, Original Post Date: Sep 11, 2017 ---
    @haxus you're using a mist battlestaff, not a mystic mist staff, correct?

3. TheOriginal

Make sure you have plenty of Stamina Potion(4) in your bank. The bot was glitching out for me and for some reason didn't see that I had lots of Stamina Potion(2) in the bank and just waited for the run to go back slowly, only getting like 8k xp/hr. But i stocked of on the (4) doses and its perfect now
    --- Double Post Merged, Sep 11, 2017, Original Post Date: Sep 11, 2017 ---
    @Snufalufugus Consider checking into this, and add a logout if there are no stamina potions at all to be found

4. haxus

I had a bunch of stamina pot (4) in bank. Everything in my bot was setup correctly. Thanks though for the suggestion, I am glad it worked for you.
    --- Double Post Merged, Sep 12, 2017 ---
    Ohhh shit, excuse my french. Well I definetaly feel like a dumbie for this one. I bought a mystic mist staff and was using that. I retested with a mystic bstaff and all is well. I apologize for the troubles. I really feel bad. Thanks so much for pointing that out, all is working great now!

5. Snufalufugus

Eventually, but this bot is a very low priority for me.

No problem. You're welcome.

6. Krispytrip

i keep getting an error that says pouchs to fill when i start bot and it just stands there

7. Snufalufugus

You're not setup right. Read the instructions again.

8. Krispytrip

i found it i think thank you
    --- Double Post Merged, Sep 12, 2017, Original Post Date: Sep 12, 2017 ---
    well i adjusted the settings and its still getting stuck on PouchesToRefill Returning.. it went to skill page and hovered over the herblore skill

9. hackersdoom13

Hi very good script bot. I noticed that the bot is slow to run to altar after teleporting to duel arena. It takes 3 or so seconds before it starts responding. Everywhere else it is fast except at that part. Is there a way to fix that?

It's not that big of a deal since i'm able to run it for hours without messing up but it would be cool to have higher xp rates!

#69 hackersdoom13, Sep 12, 2017
    Last edited: Sep 12, 2017
  10. xinzoe

So there seems to be a problem where you use duel ring to teleport to castlewars when you are already there. If the duel ring had 2 charges it will now have 1 but the bot assumes it did a runecraft cycle and will withdraw a new ring of dueling. The bot then idles with ring of dueling (8) in inventory and ring of dueling (1) equipped.

11. Krispytrip

This script bot is having problems with banking; i am unable to get past filling pouches up it stays stuck and frozen each time

12. Mia Malkova

Just like others. Problem at bank. Withdraws talisman + essence then sits there.

13. fred1151

Really like this script bot and am very surprised it's not premium as it is offering you possibly the fastest rc xp/hr. I do keep on running into the same two problems though, every 40 mins the script bot bring up the avatars equipment page - this is happening because of a missclick on the ring of dueling, also the script bot could run slightly quicker as it seems to cast two magic imbue's to complete the trip every 5/6 trips.

Still I would happily pay to use this script bot, it just needs a lot of baby sitting currently

14. Eliasm

Hey man, awesome script bot !! Playing it in normal mode gives me the best xp 27k/hr somehow?

Is it possible to make the walking faster? Bot stands still when it tele's to duel arena

15. doedoe

17k xp an hour with lunar method. Half of the time it has to cast magic imbue 2 times to make the runes. I think it is because it is standing to far from the altar when it casts, or it is just clicking slow.

16. Oridian

Bot works fine, if you're having trouble with the bot then read the instructions again, and make sure you're not using the mist battlestaff not mystic.

I do however request if we could speed up processes i.e. after teleporting/running to altar/imbue into earth runes on altar.
    This is just because getting 23.5k xp/h when average lunar run should be roughly 40-45k xp/h

17. awesome123man

awesome123man Go check out new bots and give helpful feedback.

Snuf is not going to be working on any bots in the near future, possibly ever. It's hard to get bots up to a normal players speed as certain parts of the game are hard to time/execute with a bot

18. Oridian

Wait really? Why is that?

19. Risky Work

what is this

20. awesome123man

awesome123man Go check out new bots and give helpful feedback.

He doesn't have fun developing anymore :( (The pay sucks as well)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.