1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Meme73B0atyInteger [Deleted]

Discussion in 'Bot Support & Feedback' started by Snufalufugus, Jul 16, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GoogleFox

GoogleFox Professional Quester

So I ran it for the first time and on start up I ran into a problem where it spoke to the man but then stopped and it kept saying "In validate of robot.IiiiIiIIiI" and "In validate of robot.iiiIiiiiIi". I spoke to the man and said I wanted to start the maze, pressed resume and it worked fine. I came back to it and found it just sitting there and after checking the logs, it was standing there for roughly 3 minutes. I tried getting myself to other rooms to see if it would resume the bot but it didnt do anything still.

Attached Files:

2. Snufalufugus

In which part was it stuck for the 3 minutes?

3. GoogleFox

The yellow circle is where it initially got stuck for 3 minutes then the area circled in red is the area i progressed in little by little, trying to resume the bot to see if it could pick up.

Attached Files:

4. Snufalufugus

The bot will never progress in that area, it takes a different route :p

Thanks for the report.

5. GoogleFox

yeah i just realized as I was looking at it again that it might not of been the correct path it should of taken lol :p I will try to get it back on the right path and resume it. Will let you know if I run into other issues. I don't really know what caused the first stop tho :( Are you by any chance able to refund the first session?

6. Snufalufugus

I'm only refunding if the bot crashes during the beta, and I haven't gotten any errors submitted that indicate it did.

"This bot is currently in a heavily discounted open beta. This means that no refunds will be provided with the exception of a crash, and babysitting the bot is recommended. I've used it for many hours without issues, but it still needs more testing before I consider it entirely reliable."

7. GoogleFox

No worries! :p I will for sure use this again! Do you have an estimate on when the next update will be released? :D

8. Snufalufugus

In the next few days. I have a new skiller with 50 agil, just gotta polish off 25-50 thieving and I'll be doing a 0-100% rogue set run on that account to test the bot.

9. Gorikon

Present, didn't have much luck with the bot, but the fact it charges you every time you start it is ridiculous, A refund would be nice.

10. Snufalufugus

How many sessions did you run? Did you try restarting Runemate between sessions or just repeatedly start? And the runemate payment system is set up in a way that it charges you every time you start a bot. That's not something I can control.
    I'll be testing the bot tonight to see if it still functions as well as sending your refund. I'm currently on mobile.
    --- Double Post Merged, Aug 3, 2017, Original Post Date: Aug 3, 2017 ---
    The ChatDialog class of Runemate's API had/has an issue; I've let Cloud know so hopefully it will be resolved soon. I created a workaround for this and it will be fixed in the next bot update.

Let me know how many sessions you ran and I'll refund you in full for them all.

Please consider re-testing the bot once I post here that it has been updated, and updating your review if you have a better experience.

11. Snufalufugus

12. Myrddin

It's very buggy for me at the end. When it finishes the maze it opens the bank with Benedict and then doesn't do anything - it just sits there. Wasted a couple of hours from it just sitting there doing nothing at the bank. It also doesn't seem to recognize that I already have a couple of the pieces in the bank already. It got the crate and chose the Rogue Kit and then I had to pause it and start the maze and rerun due to the above issue and then it chose the kit again! Also I have over 56 agility and over 54 thieving and yet for me I seem to trigger the safe or not get the crate most of the time - others say they got the whole thing in a couple of hours but for me with the delay and other issues I spent a few hours on this bot with nothing to show for it but two rogue kits!

13. ramos

ramos this world shall know pain

it gets stuck in different places i'm not asking for a refund but we need a trial to test it cuz i don't wanna waste anymore money tho :p i got 0 part from the outfit in 1h....

14. Snufalufugus

Send me a screenshot of what your screen setup was like and I'll refund you for the session(s).

15. zeke do work

From my experience it will not work properly unless you use the resolution he recommends. For me to get that resolution I had to hook my laptop up to my tv and then I got my full rogue set.

ramos likes this.
  16. ramos

sure
    --- Double Post Merged, Aug 22, 2017, Original Post Date: Aug 22, 2017 ---

Attached Files:

17. Snufalufugus

I meant your runescape setup. Are you running in fixed or resizeable?

18. ramos

resizeable

19. Jacob7080

great script bot, flawless up to the point where he restarts the maze, the script bot drinks the stam pot, then tries to talk to brian instead of just going through the gate again, so the script bot gets stuck repeatedly talking to brian, when all it needs to do is go through the maze again

20. Snufalufugus

This is due to Thursdays update. I'll be updating it ASAP.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.