1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Relatively new to botting

Discussion in 'OSRS' started by talldude175, Jun 26, 2015.

1. talldude175

So here is my story, you guys all seem supportive enough to listen and give advice even if you've given it before.

I first bottled in 2012 on my main(stupid i know) and got my levels rolled back pretty harshly and even in skills i didn't bot -_-. I have since read over the guides on here about how not to get caught but just want to clarify a few things.

1.) Proxies: I have been using two accounts, one members and one not. Am i safe to log in multiple accounts if i am consistently using the same proxies on them. ex. one is always logged in as a Brazilian server, the other is german, one is my home IP, etc.

2.) Members: If I ever decided to make multiple members accounts (only 2 total) using the same card to pay would be a bad idea correct?

3.) Anti-ban software and baby sitting: I have noticed these bots are unlike the ones I formerly tried out in 2012(i am not sure which site i used). The old ones had great anti ban features like random event support whereas these do not. Am i safe to just let my guy bot for 4-5 hour straight and now constantly keep my eyes on the screen for other players trying to talk to me/random events?

I am sure i'll think of a few more question but any support would be appreciated. P.S. I don't fully understand the proxies haha