1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Report of Ban

Discussion in 'Discussions' started by MrOwl, Jun 14, 2021.

1. MrOwl

Report post-ban after several weeks ban-free
    Introduction
    For the amount of time dedicated to botting, I realised this could've been an error stemming from my own reckless botting; however, plastering it on a report will most likely illuminate me on what I could've done better and what I should watch out for.
    Ergo, this report may not be of use for the wicked, but I believe that it will be of use for anyone fine-tuning their botting and perhaps shed light on the current botting scenario. The ban I received was temporary and that of three-days.

Activity of character pre-ban
    Prior to the ban, my characters were training fletching, but in an exorbitant amount: thousands upon thousands of bows (u) made and many levels gained. No VPS or VPN was used for the activity and neither was any masking.
    The characters started botting after a couple days rest due to work, this means that the botting was not constant.
    However, one of the character was fresh from botting crabs to obtain 60 combats.
    The bots used were:

- Prime Crabber
    - MaxiHerblore

The positioning of the characters was the Grand exchange, and they were there for hours before they got banned.

Conclusions
    Finalising this small report: this was apparently a manual ban, as the capture of the character must have been pin-pointed by a moderator hanging around in the GE before.
    The over-all activity is probably dangerous to perform in the GE and the implementation of "isolated banks" is recommendable; the bulk purchase of resources and perhaps having a ring of wealth on the side.
    It may perhaps be worth mentioning that implementing breaks is ideal, however, the testing is out of the scope of this report.