1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

OSRS Request: Simple Bone Collector F2P

Discussion in 'Bot Requests' started by Dekaid, Aug 8, 2017.

1. Dekaid

I imagine it would be a simple script bot to make, however I haven't tried scripting myself. Are there any scripters who could make a bot script bot that could collect regular bones from cows/chickens etc in F2P? Considering the amount of bots that are actively killing them for XP and moving on to the next kill. If any script bot writer has any knowledge of how easy or hard this would be please reply to the thread. I'd love to see this bot made.

In a wrap up the bot would:
    -Start at Lumbridge
    -Collect bones from cows or chickens
    -Bank bones
    -Repeat

This would be great to transfer to mains (gilded alter), f2p accounts looking for prayer boosting, or even selling.

Thank you for taking the time to read my request. If anyone else thinks this would be a nice script bot to have please voice your opinion.

2. Daniel

I don't think regular bones on a gilded altar is something anyone would do.
    Either way, this would be a very simple script bot to make.

3. dogetrix

Pretty sure actually botting something worthwhile and buying the bones is a better option.

Dekaid likes this.
  4. Dekaid

Makes more since in that perspective. Just an idea I had, and figured it would be simple to write as it's one I'd personally use. Perhaps Big Bones off of giants in edgeville?

5. Daniel

Nobody in F2P is going to leave big bones on the ground after killing a Hill Giant.
    Nobody in P2P is going to kill Hill Giants.

6. Dekaid

Bots do it all the time in P2P and F2P. They just kill for the xp. Been there and seen it while doing a slayer task, and while training prayer on my pure in f2p.

7. Sinning

It'd be good for people playing Iron Man mode, but I think the better option would be to just go to wildy graveyards/chaos alter and bury bones there.