1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Restrictions

Discussion in 'Discussions' started by Karsen, Sep 21, 2017.

1. Karsen

Hello,

I found RuneMate some time ago with my friend / scripter as we were interested in exploring RS3 options although wasn't able to upload Private script bot right off the bat. No matter, 1:1 is fair and normal.

It's now been a couple of months and we've made no progress in terms of uploading a simple public script bot as the rewrite and clean-up requests are endless from a particular 'executive'.

I'm also unable to contact anyone via 'conversations' as apparently everything I've type is all spam and advertisement... (??) Useful feature.

I'm curious if any progress will be made or if I should find another interest.

#1 Karsen, Sep 21, 2017
    Last edited: Sep 21, 2017
  2. American Express

American Express RuneMate Staff

The conversations limitations is most likely due to your low post count.

Is there something in particular you require assistance with for developing a public bot?

Check out our #development Slack channel - runemate.slack.com

Or the Developer sub-forum: Developer Support

3. Savior

Savior Java Warlord

The code quality expectations are not necessarily high for publishing a bot to the botstore. You should check a few open source bots to offer you guidance in a few aspects.

4. Karsen

Thanks for the reply, Kaze

I paid for a private script bot which requires a public script bot (1:1), to my knowledge, and this process has taken multiple weeks now. The updates I receive from my friend developing it are all the same; "waiting for reply on why my code isn't acceptable to be pushed through".

I don't want to name-say and if this is the process that's fine but I'm getting the feeling it's not and I'd really like to make some progress. I do appreciate your reply and will be checking out the provided resources.

That's interesting to know, I will do. Thank you as well, Savior.