1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Returning to RS, need bot advice!

Discussion in 'Discussions' started by cocofosho, Oct 15, 2015.

1. cocofosho

Hey guys!
    I used to play Runescape a long time ago, and after the changes with Darkscape being released I want to come back to the game. But honestly I don't want to spend a large amount of time grinding skills, I just want to play the quests, and pvp.

So I was thinking of making 2-3 accounts and botting them up (multiples incase 1 gets banned) and buying all premium bots as to reduce my risks. Moneys not really an issue, I'm just not the most knowledgeable about the best bots on the market right now, and I would appreciate if someone could steer me in the right direction.

Willing to give a free month of membership to whoever shows me the sickest bots for me to use.
    Paid is not a problem like I said, and you might be asking "but for which stats?"
    All of them. I want all the bots, and I will bot the entire account practically, and keep a photo log of the process and share it here with you guys (all accounts)
    Thanks.

2. Insomniac

Firstly, premium doesn't necessarily make them any better than the free ones.
    Just buy old accounts for 2-3m RS3 each. This reduces them ban rates greatly.
    As for the botting: I'd just go with alphafighter and lvl up combat stats to 70+ and then divination for money making. After that, fishing and cooking or woodcutting and fletching. And if you've survived this, try getting requirements for Plagues end and go train thieving and agility.