1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

RS3 Revamped abyss runecrafting script

Discussion in 'Bot Requests' started by cowfart33, Jul 15, 2015.

1. cowfart33

Now that abyss rc has been buffed, its a great time for someone to start making a bot for using the abyss, with 2.5x exp, the rate is faster than high end runespan, also, north of 2m/h if using full requirements (ie summoning, pouches ect.)

2. SlashnHax

3. cowfart33

O hi hax, nice to see u here, i actually got the idea after trying out ur nature runecrafting, its osm, but atm im kinda looking for fast exp so runespan it is :(, but abyss seems promising, (manual-ing blood atm, about 300k/h if u go very hardcore, also bout 2.5 mil an hour)

4. kristiaan

there is still @Supreme Leader his script bot that can be updated ;)

5. cowfart33

Supreme's script bot is a bit broken atm, useable in some cases, but then theres the problem with pkers and the updated models. Well I am learning java atm, so maybe this can be my pet project for a while, will need tonnes of help though :p

6. kristiaan

I know its broken :p thats why i said that it can be updated :p and updating it wont be hard :p just some minor updates :) the core is still working good

7. Baddest Man on Earth

But supreme abyss is written by a noob with shitty code, much better of writing one from scratch.