1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

RS3 Road to MAIN - Almost full botting

Discussion in 'Goals' started by Masius, Dec 18, 2016.

1. Masius

Hey all, decided to do a goal thread (also my first post) to keep myself motivated. I lost my main 2 years ago (banned - i had used bots in 2009 to get 99 wc and they only banned me in 2014 after almost getting max cape, swell) and I decided it's time to come back to Runescape 3 and get a new one.

I barely recognize the game anymore so I'm setting a few goals such as 80+ melee combat skills and Prifddinas access as my main priorities. My final goal is to PvM and have a feel of all the new content they have added the past few years (I haven't played for real in roughly 3-4 years, only logging on from time to time).

I'll try to post weekly screenshots. I'll also be making my own bots if I don't find a bot that fits my needs.

Day ONE
    [​IMG]

2. Insomniac

Good luck bro!

Btw, y not osrs tho?

3. Masius

I might consider it but, as of right know, I'm more interested in the PvM that RS3 has to offer. I'm also very curious regarding the quest lines that they have created the past few years so until I'm satisfied with that, I'll be sticking to RS3. Perhaps after I get access to the Elf city(IF i get access...) I'll start botting on ORS aswell. :)

P.S. love your Harvey Specter signature!

Insomniac likes this.
  4. Insomniac

Just keep in mind that osrs has higher banrates, so you might lose all the progress on rs3 if you bot on the same account:O

Masius likes this.
  5. Masius

Thanks for the tip, I'll keep it in mind! For now, RS3 it is!

6. skrall

Hey @Masius , how's the progress coming along?

Keez likes this.