1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

OSRS Road to main (More realistic with every session)

Discussion in 'Goals' started by Merchant Life, Apr 28, 2018.

1. Merchant Life

Hello Runemate Community,

I have been a dedicated Runemate user for about 2 months so far and would like to take you through my progress and explain future goals. Starting out with an old account that I hadn't played in about a year or so it had poor stats, no money, and only used free bots (mostly Regal). After gaining enough funds I became a member and thought it would be a good idea to invest since I care about this account and wanted to access premium bots (Mostly Regal and Prime series). Since starting with runemate 2 months ago my current account has (these aren't up to date due to security reasons) a total level of over 1500+, 135 qp, 120 cb level, a 50m bank, and almost base 70 in all stats along with almost 5 99's. This account is purely botted other than quests and bossing as well as talking in my CC or hanging out at the GE.

Future goals include a total level of 2000+, 200m bank, base 80 stats, 124 to 126 cmb, and over 200 qp.

Thank you Runemate for making me believe in the "Bot to Max Main" dream, will keep updates going when possible as well.

FeelThatWay likes this.