RS3 Road to Max Main

Discussion in 'Goals' started by FlabbyMan, Jun 19, 2019.

?

Will he make it to Max Stats before ban?

1. Yes

42.9%
  2. No

57.1%
  1. FlabbyMan

Flabbyman's Road to Max

Hi guys, im back.
    I made my fresh runescape account on 10/05/2019. I plan on maxing this this account.
    All 99% botted except Quests & Farming - About 1H active playtime a day

Here is a look at my last run on runemate:
    Ironman Road to Max with Runemate

Current stats (WEEK 8)
    [​IMG]

Still continuing the thug life

(WEEK 7):

[​IMG]

Well RIP :(

Was either my 15h hunter session yesterday as a delayed ban, or this evening i ran at turoths to test gp/h and it broke and stood for 1h, or was currently pickpocketing gullible tourists in menaphos. Slimey fuckas, probs going to continue the life until axed but super demotivating now :(
    [​IMG]

(WEEK 6):
    [​IMG]

I plan on tidying this thread up. Showing proggies of scripts bots used, and more information to help your fellow new botter (e.g scipts, bot locations).

--- Double Post Merged, Jun 30, 2019, Original Post Date: Jun 19, 2019 ---
    Updated, closing in on 2K total. Hopefully in a week or 2

#1 FlabbyMan, Jun 30, 2019
    Last edited: Jul 14, 2019
    iTzRaDiaNTTV likes this.
  2. iTzRaDiaNTTV

iTzRaDiaNTTV Community Member

This is a DOPE thing to do! ( experiment) I LOVE IT! to bad it ended so soon! But! once un banned did you get a PERM??? or you still back at it?? I would love to know what happened exactly and what skill you were botting when ban happened? + what script bot was it? I'm just curious for the Future bot farm :p
    --- Double Post Merged, Jul 4, 2019, Original Post Date: Jul 4, 2019 ---
    Great work tho! and congrats on a job well done so far! :)

FlabbyMan likes this.
  3. FlabbyMan

Thanks man! The info on when i was banned was: i did a 15h hunter session day prior (i would say highly likely this was why i was banned) or the next day i ran at turoths to test gp/h for 1.5 hours, and it broke and stood for 1h next to basilisks (Turoths are farmed quite a bit and say that might be another hotspot they watch) I was currently pickpocketing gullible tourists in menaphos but only for 30 mins, and i would say unlikely what caused the ban.

I'm still continuing the account and closing in on 2k total :) I could easily just bot stats 1 at a time to 99 and wouldn't take to long, but im switching skill and trying to balance the levels to look as legit as possible. Goodluck with your accounts!
    --- Double Post Merged, Jul 14, 2019 ---
    Updated. Still going :)

4. Travelust

Good luck, I'm doing this on OSRS atm. I'm around 1675 total right now.
    Hope you make it :)

FlabbyMan likes this.
  5. FlabbyMan

Thanks man, Goodluck! OSRS is much harder from experience so 1675 is impressive. I might have to get on OS and give it a whirl as idk how much longer im going to be around :p have you had your first 48h ban yet? or is the acc clean. Good luck sir

6. Travelust

I'm changing what skills get trained every 4-6 hours so I seem to be doing okay so far. No bans yet. Thank you :)

FlabbyMan likes this.