1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Quantum Abyss Crafter [Deleted]

Discussion in 'Bot Support & Feedback' started by Jhinn, Jan 20, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jhinn

Fixed in next update.

2. Jhinn

3. JustCurious

I just had the bot erroneously exit, saying that it was out of pure essence. Log appears totally normal, aside from the fact I actually had many thousands of essence in the bank. Not sure what happened there.
    --- Double Post Merged, Apr 23, 2017, Original Post Date: Apr 23, 2017 ---
    Also, if the bot mis-clicks and enters the wrong rift, it will get stuck on:
    "Interacted with: X rift"
    Where X is the rift it was supposed to have entered.

4. Jhinn

Seems like an issue with detecting if the bank contains any, I'll investigate.

Which rift did you select, and on which one did it click?

5. BigShot

Had the bot crash an hour an 11 minutes in. Sucks to an hour of credits, but hopefully the issue is fixed soon. Not entire sure what happened to cause the error.

I logged in to the account sitting at the bank after a successful nature run with natures still in my inventory. This is what the client shows me:
    https://i.gyazo.com/3474377ecf69696caba03a9d32a14da6.png

[​IMG]

6. Jhinn

Not too sure dude... Hmm.
    I've refunded you $0.20 :)

7. BigShot

I appreciate it!

8. Jhinn

Next update will be a visual surprise ;)

Also, a couple of NPE's will be fixed.

9. JustCurious

It entered the cosmic rift instead of the blood rift. I don't think this was an error with your code, but rather just a runemate-related misclick. The bot just needs some sort of error-checking in case it ends up in an unexpected rift.

Funny enough, I just had a second very similar issue happen. The bot accidentally entered the pvp arena while trying to cross the wilderness wall after recharging summoning points.

I've had the same issue a few times. Probably lost ~3 hours due to it, but oh well. I just consider that to be a donation to RobinPC since he's maintaining and developing the bot so actively (most other bot's I'd be requesting a refund). I like to support developers that are so open to feedback on their project.
    I really wish the administration would fix their payment scheme... They justify it by saying they're copying Amazon's payment model, but they don't (and, practically speaking, can't) have the QA that Amazon does.

But customers losing their money due to no fault of their own has been discussed elsewhere so no point in rehashing it here. "Working as intended." It's the users and the bot creators who have to pick up the slack with a never ending refund game.

I'm just gonna enjoy using runemate until Jagex's legal team realizes that since real money is being involved, these shenanigans can be combined with lawyer gymnastics to get the whole site shutdown. Even if it's a lawsuit Jagex would lose, I doubt Party, Cloud, or any of the others are attached enough to the project that they would spend the tens of thousands of dollars to fight a long and drawn out lawsuit. I'm sure RM is profitable, but probably not profitable enough for them to go through that.

But at this point I'm WAY off topic. This has nothing to do with the bot anymore. Spoiler time. lol

BigShot likes this.
  10. Jhinn

Seems like the bots misclicks a bit too much lately. I'll see what I can do about it.
    If you still want that refund, shoot me a PM :)

11. BigShot

Just wanted to let you know that it crashed again at the same spot. Definitely don't expect a refund. I'll give you all the details of the account so you can possibly narrow down the error.

A step away from the bank with nature runes from last run in inventory. When I logged in, I had 30 seconds before familiar vanished. 47/75 Summoning points. No pouches degraded. Plenty of ess and extra familiars in bank. Using RS3 screen layout. Same interface layout as suggested. Using bank preset. 4 Pouches. Wilderness Sword 1 (teleport in action bar).

Not sure what other details I can give. Hope that helps :)

12. Jhinn

That helps, I know why it's crashing. Silly mistake on my end. Fixed in the next update!

BigShot likes this.
  13. douglasyc

everytime i try to use i just get stuck on ''you do not have pure essenses to bind''. it appears that after binding the pure essensses it fails to teleport then it tries to bind again and get stuck.

14. Jhinn

Shouldn't even be possible lol. Which rune are you crafting?

15. douglasyc

nature , i dont know it just binds and say '' teleported to edge '' and get stucks lol

16. Jhinn

Is your wilderness sword on your lsst action bar?

17. douglasyc

18. Jhinn

It isn't even possible to get stuck there :p Just ran the bot (same version as you) and it works fine for me...

19. douglasyc

lol? will send out picks after today runs

20. Jhinn

Next update includes some pretty noticeable changes, including a major overhaul of the bot logic and code, as well as common bugfixes.
    I'm using the same setup, whereas before I got around 2.6m per hour.

Edit: Because images won't work anymore, I'm just gonna post the link
    http://i.imgur.com/D0UAe4J.png

BigShot and JustCurious like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.