1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

[RS3] Any news on the following bots?

Discussion in 'Discussions' started by paulsamaroo, Oct 15, 2016.

1. paulsamaroo

Hey guys...just wondering if anyone is working on the following bots:
    • Dungeoneering
    • Slayer
    • Pest Control

#1 paulsamaroo, Oct 15, 2016
    Last edited: Oct 17, 2016
  2. awesome123man

awesome123man Go check out new bots and give helpful feedback.

Hmmm, I could probably start working on an agility one. But what about Alpha Agility?
    Also, there are fighting bots that can do slayer tasks for you if you start them in the appropriate spots :p
    Dungeoneering is some hard stuff to make a bot for. Anyone who makes a fully funtional AIO Dungeoneering bot is a god... :p And deserves to get paid for it.

3. BraumTheStache

Yea, I have used Alpha Agility and it works really well. There was a dungeoneering bot in the works, but the author sadly hasn't logged on in about 13 weeks, so we can assume that's done for, so we would probably need that. And slayer i am not sure.

4. Drew

The Alpha Agility is really good, dungeoneering bot would be really nice, and a slayer bot possibly that just runs to the location, and back to slayer master, ect.

5. paulsamaroo

Ah sorry guys...my bad...y'all are right. I however updated my original post to include another very important one (well for me at least); Pest Control.