1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Resolved (RS3) Inventory.getSlotBounds() takes >1 second

Discussion in 'Developer Support' started by Savior, Apr 12, 2016.

1. Savior

Savior Java Warlord

Takes incredibly long and most likely fails after 7 seconds.

The mouse hovers the item to deposit, but nothing happens, the menu sometimes does not get opened, and sometimes it gets opened but the menuaction does not get clicked.

2. Best Answer:
    Post #5 by Cloud, Apr 16, 2016
  3. Arbiter

Arbiter Mod Automation

Do us a favor. Back up your current biostatistics in a separate location and then delete them. Restart client and see if it improves. If it does, post your biostatistics here. If it does not, let us know that that did not fix it.

4. qverkk

I've got the same, overall banking can take up to 1 minute. I've got only opening bank and deposit inventory if it isnt empty. Then walking is słów, insstead of walking directly to its destination, it makes 3 clicks, after each click bot needs to wait up to 15 sec and sometimes only 5 secs

5. Savior

Savior Java Warlord

I have resetted my biometrics a few times now, did not help.
    Imgur GIF
    Here is a gif where it deposits both fish, takes more than half a minute. I setup one task to do this at a loop delay of 600ms, all the time it actually does nothing is within the Bank.deposit() method, which takes up to 15 seconds.

6. Cloud

Cloud Engineer

Caused by SpriteItem.isVisible and contains being slow, which is caused by Inventory.getBoundsOf(index) being slow, which is caused by InterfaceComponent.isVisible being slow. Investigating improvements now.
    --- Double Post Merged, Apr 16, 2016, Original Post Date: Apr 15, 2016 ---
    All of the above mentioned have been improved to the point of resolution.