1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

[RS3] JD King Black Dragon

Discussion in 'Projects' started by Jdelacrix, Jun 10, 2017.

1. Jdelacrix

Alright, so I made a project thread yesterday stating that "JdelaQuester" was going to be my first script bot, but since it seems like there's one being made, I see no point in there being two (check the progress here, he seems to be doing very well: [OSRS] SickQuester Project)

Anyways, I decided to make a script bot that hasn't been made yet, and I decided to make one that slays the King Black Dragon for you. At the time of posting this thread, I've pushed the script bot to the SVN, but it is not yet on there (keep your eye out for it!)

I'm going to be keeping an update/development log here on this thread so you can follow along.

PLEASE do not leave this unattended for now. This script bot is in beta, and as such, I would not recommend leaving this without supervision. I would however appreciate any bugs, glitches, or crashes you happen to encounter.

Features
    *Supports any kind of food
    *Supports Super Antifires
    *Supports Super Restores
    *Supports Protect from Magic (Have it in your ability bar!)
    *Supports Prayer Potions
    *Supports banking
    *Supports looting

How to set it up (PLEASE READ THIS):
    1) Set the FIRST preset in your bank to your preferred inventory. This is what mine looks like:
    [​IMG]
    2) Have "Protect from Magic" somewhere on your active ability bar
    3) Before starting the script bot, head to Edgeville bank and create your inventory (The script bot will detect if you have Super Restores or Super Antifires in your inventory when you start it. If you do not have these in your starting inventory, it won't use them in the future).
    4) Start the script bot

Update Log
    6/9/17: Initial Release

tyb51 likes this.
  2. tyb51

tyb51 Niche bots at your disposal

Nice, when I get the req on my ironman I'll def try this out!