1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Question Run energy Varb values?

Discussion in 'Developer Support' started by Con100, Apr 30, 2020.

1. Con100

Hey,

I've been making my own bots using VisualRM and I'm doing well with what i need.

However, the time has come where I want to look in to toggling run energy based on the percentage remaining etc. I believe I need to set this based on Varbits, but i'm unable to see any values updating within the dev tool that correspond to the change in run energy in game.

Am i looking in the right place? Does anyone know the Varb ID for run energy?

Thanks in advance.

2. Derk

Derk 12 year old normie

bro if you're already neck deep in varbits and varps why don't you make a regular bot instead of one you spaghetti together in some shitty UI?

CuppaJava, Aria and IamN5 like this.
  3. IamN5

+1

4. Con100

I don't know how to create a regular bot o_O
    I thought there was a lot more involved than just varbits and varps. I have no experience in coding.

5. IamN5

There are many introductions and tutorials around here, but you'll need to learn Java or Kotlin. If you want I can link you to a few posts.
    If you have the basics of coding logic or Java/Kotlin (which doesnt seem to be the case), I advise you to start here:

6. Con100

Thanks, N5. I'll take a look at this now.
    I have looked at a couple posts about getting started but a video might make things a little easier. I enjoy making the bots more than using them, so creating a proper one would be very satisfying.

IamN5 likes this.
  7. IamN5

Yeah, I find it so fun and I manage to learn a few things from it hahaha
    Wish you best of luck, if you need anything just hmu