1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

OSRS Rune Reseller

Discussion in 'Bot Requests' started by LegendaryGold, Jun 12, 2016.

1. LegendaryGold

So in the guides section someone has posted a method of buying chao and death rune of araby's rune store and then reselling at the gp, this method is good but not exactly fun as you have to manually run back and forth, so i was wondering if a bot is possible for this method, it would just have to run from gp to araby's rune store buy all the death and chaos runs and then run back to the gp, this method is really simple and is a quick way to get alot of money, please respond back with your thoughts

2. awesome123man

awesome123man Go check out new bots and give helpful feedback.

If I knew how this works maybe. But im stacked with requests

3. Dryrr

Quality > Quantity, just so u know m8, cuz u seem to take requests way too easy xD

4. awesome123man

Yeah, that's why i said that i am stacked. because i wont be able to get to it until all others are good...

5. Xanduney

Store buying is one of the most profitable gold farming scripts bots for 07. Aubury is bottom barrel for it. You can buy death runes from Pest control, Death Cosmic and Law from the Wilderness Arena, and one other thats even better than all of them. When only buying runes, you don't need to bank. If its a pack (such as a fire rune pack) you will need to click the pack to open them all after you have 27 in your inventory. If you need any more info let me know @awesome123man

6. awesome123man

Well this will likely not come from me. I'm crammed with requests right now.

7. LegendaryGold

yeah but
    buying indivual is about 1k cheaper than buying packs, and you cant buy death rune packs and there the most profitable

8. Xanduney

thanks genius. read the post again. it says "IF ITS A PACK" meaning some thing are, some things aren't. Fire rune pack, Mind rune pack, and Feather packs all make money.