1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bug Runelite support disabled

Discussion in 'Client & Site Support' started by Ras Al Ghul, Dec 8, 2022.

1. Ras Al Ghul

Hello,

I pay for supporter to use runelite as the client but it is saying Runelite support is temporarily disabled. Please try again later.

What is the issue?

Thank you in advance.

Imgur: The magic of the Internet

2. eatchaydisdat

I am not a supporter, yet - And same issue here. Maybe for the last 6 hours at least.

Just unsure what's doing or what needs doing.
    I was really loving my time here so far but I'm not sure how to feel if I were to pay and have this happen.
    Problems we can't always avoid but there's also no comms or a pinned post. It's like, they still unaware?

Anywho, bless up. I don't wanna use or even try official client.

3. CuppaJava

CuppaJava cuppa.drink(java);

Runemate is currently still partially down due to yesterday's game update. Most things were fixed, but a couple were realised after and client devs haven't had a chance to fully fix them yet. They should be fixed soon though.

For the record this is pretty much the longest downtime in months (and it's been only about a day) & it's mostly just effecting Runelite at this point. Updates are usually handled instantly or within hours.

The best place to find up-to-date info on these things is in the #announcements channel in runemate's discord: https://runemate.com/discord

Runelite should be fixed pretty soon, within the next day or so would be my guess, but I'm not one of the client developers so I can't make any promises.

MaryCarls likes this.
  4. eatchaydisdat

Understood - Was not trying to be an orc.
    I'll join the discord.

I agree, I don't see it being an issue for much longer. I can wait, I just wasn't sure if the issue was noticed or even being worked on, forums are very slept on I see, as a new user.

CuppaJava likes this.
  5. uvazuha

Took me half an hour to find if someone else has the same problem,, well i know whats happening now. Happy botting !

CuppaJava likes this.
  6. MaryCarls

Thanks for the update.

#6 MaryCarls, Jan 11, 2023
    Last edited: Feb 22, 2023