1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bug Runemate and RS3 Client shutdown

Discussion in 'Client & Site Support' started by Baw1zDeep, Apr 27, 2019.

1. Baw1zDeep

Hello, I am new to the community, I have upgraded my account to 500 hours monthly and only use hourly paid bots for safety on my main. Started having the issue of Runemate and the RS3 Client shutting down on me every single time i click 'Start Instance' to initiate the bot i have selected. This has happened multiple times and i have uninstalled and reinstalled the program multiple times but to no avail. any suggestions would be helpful, as I like this system and don't want to spend my money supporting someone else's bot client. Please help me, as i said I'd rather spend my money on you guys and your services than go elsewhere.

#1 Baw1zDeep, Apr 27, 2019
    Last edited: Apr 27, 2019
  2. Folklore

I start RS3 client separately and not from Runemate UI so when Runemate crashes it wont close RS3 client. When Runemate crashes I start Runemate again and re-attach to RS3 client and usually it works on second try.

3. American Express

American Express RuneMate Staff

Tutorial - READ THIS BEFORE POSTING

If the above self-troubleshooting did not work, please post the following information in a new forum thread with any client issue you are facing:
    1. Post your computer specifications
      1. (Windows) Go to your Start menu, type in "DXDIAG", run the program and copy your computer specifications in to your post.
    2. Post your Java version
      1. How do I find my Java version? See: How to find Java version in Windows or Mac - Manual method
    3. Include as much information as you can
      1. Include as much information as you can in your post, to help us help you sooner. EG: What bot(s) are you trying to run, how to recreate issue etc.
    4. Upload your log files
      1. With the RuneMate client open, navigate to Help > View Logs. Upload the applicable log files to your forum post.