1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

RuneMate Beta 3 Feature List - In Progress

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Arbiter, Mar 17, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Arbiter

Arbiter Mod Automation

Although Cloud and I are spending every free second polishing up the beta, I think it's important we keep you up to date on what we've been working on behind the scenes. This list is by no means exhaustive or descriptive. Just a bit of a heads-up to those keeping up with our development. Feel free to ask about anything and we will give a more detailed description upon request.

Complete:
    • Reproducing native maximize, maximized + drag, etc. functionality for the client.
    • New color palette
    • Fixed ActionBar.getExpanded (which fixes Action.activate)
    • Fixed Camera.turnTo(Locatable)
    • Fixed CombatGauge.getPercent on both osrs and rs3
    • GameObjectDefinition#find()
    • Changed Traversal.getDestination() to return the world-graph position instead of the region position.
    • Implementing custom serialization for biometrics as standard serialization was breaking due to obfuscation. (Tacky file extension successfully chosen: .rm :p)
    • Implemented feature request from @Viewer for Real Time (Varps) Changes. Modeled directly from his POC. Thanks for another great contribution.

#1 Arbiter, Mar 17, 2014
    Last edited: Mar 21, 2014
  2. Arbiter

Arbiter Mod Automation

3. Aidden

Aidden Author of MaxiBots

Sounds great man, keep up the good work. If i can manage to get ahead of study within the next week expect to see some script bot development from me :p

Arbiter likes this.
  4. Cloud

Cloud Engineer

Added "Moving all API constants to the sync server so we can do passive API updates." to the list of in progress updates. Also added a few things that I fixed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.