1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Resolved Runemate has run out of accessible memory, try allocating...

Discussion in 'Client & Site Support' started by American Express, Jul 11, 2016.

1. American Express

American Express RuneMate Staff

Runemate has run out of accessible memory, try allocating...

I've been running in to issues over the last week, where the Runemate client will get very laggy after running for about 1.5 - 2 hours with 2 bot sessions. It will then stop 1 or both of the bot sessions and say I need to allocate more memory before I can run another bot.

It doesn't matter what bots I use, it just seems to be that when 2 are running the issue comes up. I have been running 1x RS3 bot and 1x OSRS bot when this issue has been occurring. I've previously run bots for 6 hours+ with no problems.

Windows 10
    i5 3570
    8GB RAM

Any ideas/help?

There wasn't a solution in this thread:
    Question - RuneMate has ran our of accesible memory,

@Party suggested adding -Xmx1300M to the shortcut, however this gave me an error:

[​IMG]
    --- Double Post Merged, Jul 11, 2016, Original Post Date: Jul 8, 2016 ---
    Still getting this happening.

Worst part is having to wait for the video ad each time ;)

odyssejus likes this.
  2. Best Answer:
    Post #3 by AlexH666, Jul 11, 2016
  3. gazlo

Been getting this too. Perhaps a memory leak issue?

4. AlexH666

AlexH666 Χ Ξ Σ

@kazemanie I don't know if @Party 's suggestion will work, but you did it wrong.

Look at screenshot. Add to target, not start in.
    4head.PNG

5. American Express

American Express RuneMate Staff

Ah silly me. @Party suggested that was well but I was missing the space between " and X >.<

Thanks, that's worked. Will give it a couple of days to see if it has fixed the issue though.

6. odyssejus

Btw, if anyone still accuring this problem, i fixed it my way coz nothing helped, You see i've done the graphical thing on my rs client to improve graphics by going to Nvidia Control panel, Manage 3d Settings, select jagex.exe file to improve Power management mode to max performance, then i started to get this problem, now when changed back to Optimal power it fixed the problem for me, try this if you've done this before to improve graphics. Helped for me, srry for my english hope u understand.

7. alexoconnor

hi please refund for this thanks, happened 2x in a row within seconds with this script bot
    upload_2022-1-2_14-53-16.png