Runemate high cpu usage

Discussion in 'Client & Site Support' started by erickho1234, Nov 22, 2014.

  1. erickho1234

    Joined:
    Apr 23, 2014
    Messages:
    8
    Likes Received:
    0
    Windows 8.1, i7 4770k
    java 1.8.0_20

    http://gyazo.com/40027a5e1b9c4b82e532c49b9f692858

    I'm just logged in (past lobby), i have custom settings but they are set to as low as possible. Using directx. My cpu is very very high and so is my memory usage (in the past, i saw it go to 1GB of memory usage since i've swapped to windows 8.1). I am NOT running a script bot.
     
    #1 erickho1234, Nov 22, 2014
    Last edited: Nov 22, 2014
  2. erickho1234

    Joined:
    Apr 23, 2014
    Messages:
    8
    Likes Received:
    0
  3. Gathicxv

    Joined:
    Nov 9, 2014
    Messages:
    103
    Likes Received:
    10
    In my experience this is the case with all new bot clients. You can expect it to get lighter with time as it gets more refined.
     
  4. Cloud

    Cloud Just another one...

    Joined:
    Jul 28, 2013
    Messages:
    2,412
    Likes Received:
    795
    Last week when I did performance profiling the CPU overhead of running a decently optimized script bot was using only 10% of the cpu cycles overall. The other 90% appeared to be coming from the game itself.
     

Share This Page

Loading...